Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orlando to Jacksonville

Options
  • 15-02-2017 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what is the best way and the cheapest to get from orlando airport to Jacksonville university, ill be coming back to orlando airport after 4 days so it will be return tickets ill be looking for.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

If your older than 24, maybe consider renting a car from the airport & drive the two and a half hours, maybe €130 insurance included for four days, may not be the cheapest but easy & convenient plus you have your own transport for the few days

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

If your older than 24, maybe consider renting a car from the airport & drive the two and a half hours, maybe €130 insurance included for four days, may not be the cheapest but easy & convenient plus you have your own transport for the few days
    Might be a good idea.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭McSween

Might be a good idea.thanks

There are some tolls near Orlando airport so have some dollars. Aim for I4 east and join I95 north near Daytona. What I'd give to be there now.

Advertisement