Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

postponing direct debit

Options
  • 15-02-2017 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

hi, was wondering can i arrange to postpone upcoming direct debit please, I've rang up and done this before, is it possible to arrange here if I DM you account details? thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi millivanilli,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are indeed able to change a direct debit date to a later one, so long as the direct debit instruction has not been sent to the bank yet. This can take place up to six working days (so weekends are not included) before the due date.

Do please message any of us reps the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating that you are the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, as well as your address and date of birth.

Private messages go into a queue across our Social Media channels (Boards.ie, Facebook and Twitter) and we will be able to respond tomorrow at the latest.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement