Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafe to work in in Limerick

• 15-02-2017 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Are there any cafes in Limerick which would welcome someone with a laptop to do a few hours work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

If you're a paying customers then most of them I'd imagine. If you're there to sponge of there wifi for a few hours over a single cup of coffee then few would put up with it (apart from starbucks).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

You could try the Bank of Ireland on O'Connell Street?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Easy answer here would be Starbucks at the Train Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭cupan_tae

Across Europe and the developed world coffee shops are always full of people working, studying or just browsing on laptops, tablets etc. Would you really still get turfed out in limerick for one cup of coffee and a few hours work\whatever in a non chain coffee shop ? Its a little saddening if that is the case.

If that is the case then maybe Starbucks is your best bet - Catherine St, under the Uber office prob a good shout.

2 places I like are, have never had a laptop with me though :)

1. Aroma Coffee shop on roches street, nice big window looking out on to street.
    2. Arabica Coffee shop - also on shannon street, also a nice big window looking onto street. Love the staff there v friendly

Hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

A mate of mine went to the pub one day and sat there for 2 hours with a cup of tea before they asked him to leave :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

The Strand Hotel is a good spot for working in for a few hours.

Advertisement