Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA DD

• 15-02-2017 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I have a SEPA DD on my account & I cant recall who its for.  There is no reference.  Just SEPA DD & the amount deducted.  Where can I find out who its for.   Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

That's a shadow posting. The real narrative will appear tomorrow or within 5 days....or else the entry will disappear if no retailer sends in a file. If it is a mistake this will happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

hillbloom wrote: »
    I have a SEPA DD on my account & I cant recall who its for.  There is no reference.  Just SEPA DD & the amount deducted.  Where can I find out who its for.   Thank you.
    Hi hillbloom,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the delay.

The description on the direct debit should have updated overnight and if you log in today you'll see the company name. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

hillbloom wrote: »
    Hi hillbloom,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for the delay.

The description on the direct debit should have updated overnight and if you log in today you'll see the company name. 

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks Tara.  The name appeared.  I should have waited for longer!!!

Advertisement