If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung KS7000 or LG EG910V

Options
  • 15-02-2017 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello,

I've narrowed down my choices to the Samsung UE55KS7000 or the LG EG910V. Which would you recommend? I know the LG is not 4K but to me the picture is just as good as the 7000 series. However a big selling point for me on the KS7000 is the one connect system.

This TV needs to be wall mounted, do you have the OTW150 mount in stock and ready to ship? Also, you have the KS7000 for 999gbp. Would you be able to match that in euro (1173.41 is the current exchange rate)?

Thank you!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kscherba03 wrote: »
    Hello,

I've narrowed down my choices to the Samsung UE55KS7000 or the LG EG910V. Which would you recommend? I know the LG is not 4K but to me the picture is just as good as the 7000 series. However a big selling point for me on the KS7000 is the one connect system.

This TV needs to be wall mounted, do you have the OTW150 mount in stock and ready to ship? Also, you have the KS7000 for 999gbp. Would you be able to match that in euro (1173.41 is the current exchange rate)?

Thank you!
    Hi Kscherba03.

Thanks for the post and both very nice TV's.

It is a tough call between the two.

The 55KS7000 is an excellent screen and the Quantum Dot Technology is very very good indeed. We have a 49" on display in our store and the image it produces is fantastic.
    The price on the 55KS7000 is £999.00 or 1249.99 Euro.
    Delivery would be £6.99 and the TV also comes with our 6 year guarantee.

Our Euro pricing is not a direct comparison to the current exchange rate and also takes in to terms our competitors pricing in the South Of Ireland.
    You can pay in sterling with no issue and let your bank do the conversion of the sterling. You can pay in which ever currency works out cheapest for you ;)

The OTW150 LG bracket we do have in stock currently priced at £99.00 and the 55EG910 is also in stock priced at £1199.00 or 1399.00 Euro (There is currently a further £100 off voucher running on the 55EG910 - RUGBY100)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/55eg910v/lg-55eg910v
    I have to say I love the OLED screens.

It really is a hard decision but OLED may pip it here for me.

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kscherba03

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah it's definitely a tough one. I certainly love the OLED, I'm just worried about missing out on 4k/HDR. 

For the KS7000, do you know how long the cable is on the one connect system? Thats a big selling point for me. 

Is there a cheaper wall mount that works with the EG910V or is the OTW150 the only one? How long is the voucher code good for? 

Looking to pull the trigger ASAP, just want to make sure I'm getting the best TV and I want to future proof myself!

Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah it's definitely a tough one. I certainly love the OLED, I'm just worried about missing out on 4k/HDR. 

For the KS7000, do you know how long the cable is on the one connect system? Thats a big selling point for me. 

Is there a cheaper wall mount that works with the EG910V or is the OTW150 the only one? How long is the voucher code good for? 

Looking to pull the trigger ASAP, just want to make sure I'm getting the best TV and I want to future proof myself!

Thanks again!
    Hi Kscherba03.

The One connect cable is listed as 7 feet. What sorted of length are you looking on the cable? 

For the OTW150 bracket as far as I know you are required to use LG's own brackets for the EG910. We stock the full range of Sanus brackets and they say that none of them will fit the EG910. The voucher code is only available while the Rugby is on.

Hope this helps a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kscherba03

Thanks for the reply!

Thanks again!
    Hi Kscherba03.

The One connect cable is listed as 7 feet. What sorted of length are you looking on the cable? 

For the OTW150 bracket as far as I know you are required to use LG's own brackets for the EG910. We stock the full range of Sanus brackets and they say that none of them will fit the EG910. The voucher code is only available while the Rugby is on.

Thanks again! 

Looking for the longest cable possible, I've read that there is a 3 meter one connect cable but wasn't sure which TV it comes with.

Thanks for the reply!

Thanks again!
    Hi Kscherba03.

Thanks again! 

Looking for the longest cable possible, I've read that there is a 3 meter one connect cable but wasn't sure which TV it comes with.
    I think the 3m ones come with the larger size screen 75 - 88"

I will check and see if the longer can be ordered in as a spare item.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.