Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIM only 30 day plan for business

Options
  • 15-02-2017 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I am in the process of setting up my own business. I will need to have a mobile number and obviously don't want to use my own personal mobile. I would expect that 99% of my contacts with customers and suppliers will be via email so I'm not going to be heavy user of the phone. Does anyone know if it is ok to just use a SIM only plan, such as the Tesco €10month plan for the business, or if you need to specifically get a 'business plan'. I have an old phone i can use so that's not a problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

You can use any plan you want, but if you want to put the expense of the phone or calls through the business, you'll need a receipt, if you want to reclaim the VAT on them, you'll need to be registered for VAT and get a valid VAT receipt. You don't need a "business only" plan to do any of this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Advertisement