Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Maintenance Recommendations

Options
  • 15-02-2017 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

This is probably a long shot but I'm looking for recommendations for general house maintenance in the Bishopstown area - involving power-washing drive, cleaning & gutter repair, unblocking a drain, window cleaning & painting, replacing part of wooden fence, hedge removal, stove chimney cleaning etc.
    Google has thrown up a few names but I'd prefer some personal recommendations.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭crock!

Paul murray he can do most of what your looking for.his dad is a chimney sweep. 0872657848.he does a lot of work around Bishopstown and balincollig.http://paulmurraycleaningservices.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Logo

crock! wrote: »
    Paul murray he can do most of what your looking for.his dad is a chimney sweep. 0872657848.he does a lot of work around Bishopstown and balincollig.http://paulmurraycleaningservices.ie/

Hey thanks crock!. I'm just wondering if that's a personal recommendation - did he do some work for you (power-washing, drain clearing, hedge removal etc) and was the job completed to your satisfaction and competitively priced?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭crock!

I know him very well.i can assure you that he is very good and provisional. He is around a long time .
    If you looked at his website you can see what he does but you can ask him about other things that you need done and he may do other things that he doesn't advertise.if there's something he can't do then he will give you a recommendation of some one good.i don't thing he does any thing with a garden.the drains I think he would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

I can second the recommendation of Paul Murray. He's done painting and window cleaning for me and is very trustworthy, efficient and clean. I've known him for about 20 years.

Advertisement