Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl Band + Special Guests - Vicar Street 17th February

Options
  • 16-02-2017 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Anyone heading along to this on Friday night? GB were absolutely immense last year, hoping for more of the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

Yeah was a great gig, going myself, looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Ya. Can't wait. Saw them in Vicar Street last time, and it was unreal. Got absolutely bashed around the place. Pity they don't have any new material since (I think). Looking forward to that thumping sound kicking in for "Why they hide their bodies..".

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭soyawhatsup

Ya. Can't wait. Saw them in Vicar Street last time, and it was unreal. Got absolutely bashed around the place. Pity they don't have any new material since (I think). Looking forward to that thumping sound kicking in for "Why they hide their bodies..".

Saw a video of them playing what sounded like a new song on their UK tour in January, hopefully they'll play it tomorrow night! Any word on stage times?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Now that was a gig.

Best live band in Ireland right now...if not the world. The reaction for 'Why'd they hide bodies under my garage' was something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭soyawhatsup

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Now that was a gig.

Best live band in Ireland right now...if not the world. The reaction for 'Why'd they hide bodies under my garage' was something else.

Absolutely ridiculous atmosphere, the place was bouncing. Topped the 2016 gig and that's saying something! The support were brilliant too, Rusangano deserve all the recognition they're getting and maybe more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Ya. That was something else. Woke up on Saturday with a black eye. Understandable for someone in their 20's, but apparently not for forty-somethings. Based on the scorn that I got on Saturday anyway.:cool:

Saw the lead singer mingling in amongst the crowd before the gig. You'd think butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. And then half hour later, he is like a flaming ball of rage up on stage.

Loved it. Would go to a gig like that every week if I could.

Advertisement