Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Alarm Repair contractor

Options
  • 16-02-2017 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

Could you please PM me the contact of a contractor that is available to perform repairs C-TEC fire alarms in Dublin city?
    I have a C-TEC FF388-3 FP 8 Zone Economy Conventional Fire Alarm Panel that is showing faults in two zones, it was installed in late 2009 by previous ownership so I have no contact details of installer and I need a contractor in Dublin that can check the faults, provide me a quote and invoice and perform the repairs needed. I have no idea where the fault is. It could be the panel or more likely the detectors or the wiring. I need a contractor that is reliable and most of his clients are small businesses: the contractors that provide services to big corporations are outside my budget.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

I would try one of the large installation firms, they also do repair work. Someone like ADT or Apex, if you google them you should get a number for there service departments

Advertisement