Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving test appointment Limerick

• 16-02-2017 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭

Anyone applied & noted on you application that you were available for a short notice cancellation, if so, how quickly did you get a test offered
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Anyone applied & noted on you application that you were available for a short notice cancellation, if so, how quickly did you get a test offered
    Thanks

How long have you been waiting? 13 weeks is the national average. When my partner did their test they were waiting for months without any word on a date, so I rang them and it turns out they didn't have all 12 lessons on their computer which was entirely their fault. I'd suggest ringing them anyway just to make sure! They got stuck with the new N plate because of it too, despite the test being booked for 6 months before that rule came in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Not for me, son applied for test on 9th September 16, done test mid January 17, only narrowly failed, going to resit so wondering if cancellations come up often enough, would like to resit before mid May if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Jmccoy1

Not for me, son applied for test on 9th September 16, done test mid January 17, only narrowly failed, going to resit so wondering if cancellations come up often enough, would like to resit before mid May if possible

I had an appointment in August for Mungret, however I had to postpone due to starting a new job. The RSA had no dates available when I called them and said I'd be put back on the list (cancellation), I didn't sit my test until January. I was successful though.

Advertisement