Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement stove grate

Options
  • 16-02-2017 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, anyone know of a bricks and mortar shop that sells a good range of these in Cork? Ours is gone beyond its last legs but is a quare size and I don't trust ordering online, would rather look myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Try Irish International Trading Corporation on Tramore Road. Nearby Cork Builder's Providers might be carrying a few of them as well, nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

jimgoose wrote: »
    Try Irish International Trading Corporation on Tramore Road. Nearby Cork Builder's Providers might be carrying a few of them as well, nowadays.

Thanks Jim, will have a look there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

The Co-op in Carrigaline also. That's where we got ours. If your going to IITC or CBP check out Dwyers on Forge hill as your in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Have to give a plug for a local business close to me in Shandon - Kelleher Fireplaces. I did actually buy a new grate there last year as it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

you could also try MD O'Shea in Ballincollig, they are stockists for Stanley etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hickeys in town had them

Advertisement