Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please stop sending me text messages and email notifications!

Options
  • 16-02-2017 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi

On 27th October my broadband account with Eir terminated when I moved to another supplier. Sometime later I received a credit back on my account for a time period which I had prepaid for. All was well. I had closed my account and the balance was correct.

Now however, almost 3 months later, I continue to receive text messages and emails about my account. 

Last week on 9th February I received an email stating that my new Eir bill is available to view on My Eir and that my February amount due is €17.81. I can't view this bill, and I don't want to!,  as I can't access the My Eir page online. My account is closed! Please stop sending me these emails.

This morning I received a text message stating that my direct debit for this amount will be taken on February 21st next. You can't do this! My account is closed! Please stop sending me these emails.

Please deal with this matter and then stop emailing me and texting me. If you need me to send you my closed account details I can do so. 

Thanks
    Maxwell Kelly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

maximus02 wrote: »
    Hi

On 27th October my broadband account with Eir terminated when I moved to another supplier. Sometime later I received a credit back on my account for a time period which I had prepaid for. All was well. I had closed my account and the balance was correct.

Now however, almost 3 months later, I continue to receive text messages and emails about my account. 

Last week on 9th February I received an email stating that my new Eir bill is available to view on My Eir and that my February amount due is €17.81. I can't view this bill, and I don't want to!,  as I can't access the My Eir page online. My account is closed! Please stop sending me these emails.

This morning I received a text message stating that my direct debit for this amount will be taken on February 21st next. You can't do this! My account is closed! Please stop sending me these emails.

Please deal with this matter and then stop emailing me and texting me. If you need me to send you my closed account details I can do so. 

Thanks
    Maxwell Kelly
    Hi maximus02,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you are still receiving bills after your account closure. Can you PM me your account number and I'll follow this up for you?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭maximus02

Pamela

I have just PM'd you my account details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

maximus02 wrote: »
    Pamela

I have just PM'd you my account details.
    Thanks  maximus02,

-Pamela 

Advertisement