Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eirsport problems

Options
  • 16-02-2017 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Recently signed up to eirport live but inadvertently used 3 different devices over the last few weeks which didnt realise wasnt allowed. Anywya the situation now is that only my phone is registered and i want to register my laptop but i am unable to do so as i cant remove my phone as one device has to be registered at all times. This seems very odd, am i missing something here as to why i cant swap my laptop for phone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Rockfish wrote: »
    Recently signed up to eirport live but inadvertently used 3 different devices over the last few weeks which didnt realise wasnt allowed. Anywya the situation now is that only my phone is registered and i want to register my laptop but i am unable to do so as i cant remove my phone as one device has to be registered at all times. This seems very odd, am i missing something here as to why i cant swap my laptop for phone?
    Hi  Rockfish,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can register up to 2 devices on your eir Sport app, with one device swap allowed per calendar month. If you have removed these devices and the phone is the only device registered you should be able to register another device. 

If you are having trouble registering a second device can you PM me your account number, name & e-mail address & I will query this with our technical support team.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement