If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - open box & clearance list ?

Options
  • 16-02-2017 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi Lads.
    Is there any open box clearance sale going  on?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cyklo wrote: »
    Hi Lads.
    Is there any open box clearance sale going  on?
    Hi Cyklo.

There is but we have very little open box items here at the Belfast store.

Is there anything in particular you are interested in and I can see what we have?

I'll make up a little list and when i get a moment pop it up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Hi, Any micro hifi with internet radio?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Thought this was a zombie thread!

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Thread title editted for Zombie removal and clarity :D

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Dont suppose you have a yamaha crx n470d?

• Advertisement

devil-80 wrote: »
    Thanks
    Hey Devil-80.

I have a Marantz MCR511 in open box. (100% as NEW). Retails at £229.00 - I could let it go for £200 with £6.99 shipping.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12927-mcr511.aspx?swapstore=1

(These are also meant to be in store only collections but i'll ship the open box one if its of interest to you).

Hey PixelTrawler.

Unfortunately not in clearance :(

We have them Brand New for £349.00 - I could squeeze to £315 plus £6.99 shipping for a NEW one.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202264-black-317098.aspx
    Dont suppose you have a yamaha crx n470d?

Its currently 299 with free delivery direct from amazon... so ill pass on that.... thanks for the offer anyway https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yamaha-MusicCast-CRXN470D-Compact-Bluetooth/dp/B01K7KQX0I/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487337410&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=Crx+n470d

Its currently 299 with free delivery direct from amazon... so ill pass on that.... thanks for the offer anyway https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yamaha-MusicCast-CRXN470D-Compact-Bluetooth/dp/B01K7KQX0I/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487337410&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=Crx+n470d
    Hi PixelTrawler.

The £299 price on Amazon is at the UK VAT rate, if you order from the south it changes it to the southern VAT rate making it £306.48, with free shipping.
    I can beat that price by £10 and offer one for £296.48

Amazon currently only list as having 3 in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Thanks
    Hey Devil-80.

I have a Marantz MCR511 in open box. (100% as NEW). Retails at £229.00 - I could let it go for £200 with £6.99 shipping.

(These are also meant to be in store only collections but i'll ship the open box one if its of interest to you).
    Thank you but i was looking for bit better deal ;-)
    Thanks again

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Hey Devil-80.

Thank you but im looking for bit better deal ;-)
    Thanks again
    No worries Devil-80.

If anything should turn up I'll keep you in mind.

You guys putting up an open box list this week? Thanks

Hi PixelTrawler

We are currently compiling an open box list and will post very soon! Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

David

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

Looking for 4K TV, 49/50"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi PixelTrawler

We are currently compiling an open box list and will post very soon! Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

David
    Hi guys

Will be looking for a set of reasonably priced rear speakers to match with denon av2300 and q accoustics 2000 center speaker that I got last week from ye

Keep me in mind :)

Clinton

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi PixelTrawler

David
    Hi guys

Will be looking for a set of reasonably priced rear speakers to match with denon av2300 and q accoustics 2000 center speaker that I got last week from ye

Clinton
    Hi Clinton,

I have one pair of immaculate Monitor Audio Bronze FX dedicated rears that we would clear reduced from £279 to just £169 if you were interested - they are completely as new and you would never know they had been out of the box!
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12906-bronze-fx.aspx?swapstore=1

If you wanted to stay with Q acoustics - we have one pair of the 2010i in open box that we would clear at £79 reduced from £99 / we also have a pair of 2010i in gloss black - they have been on display for a while so they are slightly marked but we would reduce them from £145 to just £59?

In general terms - we have started initial work on an Open Box listing but we dont have a firm date for launch yet so it wont be in the next couple of weeks TBH - but as ever it will be a Boardie exclusive and we will give you guys notice ( unusually we do have a fairly significant number of TV's this time ;) )

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi PixelTrawler

David
    Hi guys

Clinton
    Hi Clinton,

I have one pair of immaculate Monitor Audio Bronze FX dedicated rears that we would clear reduced from £279 to just £169 if you were interested - they are completely as new and you would never know they had been out of the box!

If you wanted to stay with Q acoustics - we have one pair of the 2010i in open box that we would clear at £79 reduced from £99 / we also have a pair of 2010i in gloss black - they have been on display for a while so they are slightly marked but we would reduce them from £145 to just £59?

In general terms - we have started initial work on an Open Box listing but we dont have a firm date for launch yet so it wont be in the next couple of weeks TBH - but as ever it will be a Boardie exclusive and we will give you guys notice ( unusually we do have a fairly significant number of TV's this time ;) )

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Guys

I will take the pair of the 2010i at 79GBP ,on the presumption  they are in the graphite colour ? I.e. these ones ? http://www.richersounds.ie/p-11476-2010i-gr.aspx#tabProductDetails-tab

Have you my contact details on your system ?

Rgds

Clinton

Hi PixelTrawler

David
    I currently use a 19 year JVC hifi for an office hifi / computer speakers. CD player... broken... cassette decks...broken... radio... broken! But lovely speakers (80 watt 6 ohm, well worn in). 

So I'm looking for something to hook up those speakers and connect my pc using analog in. And what would be nice would be bluetooth / spotify / streaming etc

So something like the Marantz MCR511 or Denon CEOL N9 or Yamaha CRX N470d. 

CD player not really important. I have read about some returns / dead units of the marantz and denon so looking for something reliable.
    The yamaha seems a bit underpowered at only 22 watts versus the other 2. 

So something along those lines...

Hi PixelTrawler

David
    Hi guys

Clinton
    Hi Clinton,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Guys

I will take the pair of the 2010i at 79GBP ,on the presumption  they are in the graphite colour ? I.e. these ones ? http://www.richersounds.ie/p-11476-2010i-gr.aspx#tabProductDetails-tab

Have you my contact details on your system ?

Rgds

Clinton
    Guys

Can you give a ring with regards the above(will send phone number by PM to Kenny

Clinton 

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks,
    In general terms - we have started initial work on an Open Box listing but we dont have a firm date for launch yet so it wont be in the next couple of weeks TBH - but as ever it will be a Boardie exclusive and we will give you guys notice ( unusually we do have a fairly significant number of TV's this time ;) )

Bearing in mind John's comment above about an open box list being under preparation, I've moved some direct queries to threads of their own ( MAJJ and Dessie8 ) and I'm closing this thread to avoid further queries getting lost or missed.

If you have a query or if you're looking for something specific, please open a separate thread of your own - this is by far the best way to get a reply to your query and makes it easier for the RS guys to keep track.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.