Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

forerunner 410

Options
  • 16-02-2017 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Hi, after a few months forced break, I'm back running. My watch however is refusing to charge and looks completely dead. I've tried the usual reset tips etc but nothing working. Any thoughts or time to get a new one?
    If I am getting a replacement, i'm thinking that I would get a swim option. here's the next question, outside of exercise I wont be wearing the watch so would it be better to get two watches, a run one and a swim one or one that combines both features.
    any suggestions to both questions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

jrby wrote: »
    Hi, after a few months forced break, I'm back running. My watch however is refusing to charge and looks completely dead. I've tried the usual reset tips etc but nothing working. Any thoughts or time to get a new one?
    If I am getting a replacement, i'm thinking that I would get a swim option. here's the next question, outside of exercise I wont be wearing the watch so would it be better to get two watches, a run one and a swim one or one that combines both features.
    any suggestions to both questions welcome.

Go onto the Triathlon forum and you will quite likely pick up a second hand 910xt (~€200) or a 920xt (~€350) which will give you all that you want.

Advertisement