Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyvolane

Options
  • 16-02-2017 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello all,

I'm house hunting at the moment, currently looking around at some places on the north side of the city.

Could anyone tell me if parts of Ballyvolane are rough areas, specifically Kinvara and Pynes Valley? I can see there is a halting site near enough to Pynes Valley, does that cause any problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

No, it's fine. Pynes Valley has the usual amount of houses rented vs owned, but I know someone that lived there for 5 years and never had an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mutul8

Lived in Kinvara for 7 years . Also lived in Glanmire for 7 years and didn't find Kinvara to be any different than the estate I lived in while in  Glanmire. Always found Ballyvolane/Dublin Hill to be a quiet area .

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sparkzy

It's a grand area. Quiet with plenty of shops nearby and not that far from town or Blackpool shopping centre either. That halting site is there a long long time (since the 80's? maybe). I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Advertisement