Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE provided Taxi.

Options
  • 16-02-2017 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but I'll try here anyways. Does anyone know what criteria the HSE uses when deciding whether they should provide patients with a taxi to transport them from their home to an outpatient clinic in a hospital. Do you have to have a certain illness and do they carry out a means test. Is there a form to fill out and where do I get one.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd say you need to talk to your local HSE office.
    They will be able to direct you to the needed forms and process them quickly once completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭mickmac76

Thanks, as far as I can make out they're used for people undergoing chemo/radiotherapy or dialysis.

Advertisement