Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subbing and Social Welfare Dockets

Options
  • 16-02-2017 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

At the start of the school year, I was collecting job seekers but in late September I was given some subbing hours here and there. This resulted in me being set up with dockets by my social welfare office. I tried to bring in the dockets to my school to stamp and they informed me that I have to get the Department to complete the dockets as they are the ones that pay me. But now, the Department are trying to tell me that the school must complete the forms which is rather confusing. I sent many copies out the Dept and didn't get anything back for awhile. It wasn't until I hounded them that I got some dockets back. Then, once there was little work in that school, I got offered some more subbing hours in a ETB school. Once again, I sent my dockets out to them (after calling asking who and where to send them) and they were sent back completed. I sent out my next batch of dockets and now someone is on to me saying that the school must complete them.

This whole thing has been tiring, confusing and extremely frustrating! Since I have been working for 2 schools it makes it even more complicated!

If anyone can help at all or even point me in the right direction, I would be so thankful!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Moved from Leaving Cert C&JD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

I usually have to send them to dept for a voluntary secondary school and the school stamps them in etb.
    It is so confusing and they don't know it themselves half the time. My advice is find a knowledgeable and helpful person at the SW office. I refuse to deal with one particular officer in my office but the rest are grand. And find out who deals with your area in the dept payroll and address everything for their attention
    This usually helps

Advertisement