Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ford Focus windscreen washer blocked

• 16-02-2017 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

My windscreen washer seems to have some sort of blockage. Back washer is working fine. Any diy suggestions that might clear the blockage?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Get a pin and pop it in the 2 holes on the washer jet and see if that frees it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Could also try getting the tyre air at a garage and spray it in to the nozzles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you can access the jets from underneath the bonnet then sometimes the rubber hoses leading to them can be removed.

Disconnect the hoses from the jets and use the washer to clear the hoses out, then use a needle to clear the jet nozzles.

There is sometimes also small filters on the hoses that can clog up. On my e36 I simply removed the filters and hey presto jets were functional again.

Advertisement