Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm banned from AH for a day!

Options
  • 16-02-2017 7:00pm
    Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hello

These topics are current and none of the threads were closed!

I've pm mod no response as of yet!

Have the gardai members here got a senior manager in AGS to get ye to shut them down?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭Gardabot1

Do people remember devore took over @ireland?

He said the firearms unit in AGS where going mental about something on boards they(AGS) can shut down everything!

ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Please give the mods time to respond.

And in the meantime, cut out the AGS noise. This process focuses on your actions and your actions only.

dudara wrote: »

And in the meantime, cut out the AGS noise. This process focuses on your actions and your actions only.

Smear, cover ups!

Ok.
    I don't mind serving the 1 day ban, honestly I was expecting more!

Hello again!

Sure the mod won't get back to me till the ban is over what's the whole point of DRP so?

If your DRP appeal is successful, the ban will be marked as lifted. If it simply expires, it will still remain on your record.

• Advertisement

If your DRP appeal is successful, the ban will be marked as lifted. If it simply expires, it will still remain on your record.

Sorry, that still doesn't answer my question?

Why have DRP so if mod deliberately drag their heels in replying to PMS.

Even post in PC were nuked and they had links so boards would have been absolved of any liabilities!

The mods don't "drag their heels". They are volunteers and cannot respond to everything immediately. If you want to discuss DRP process, then take it to feedback, we will not discuss it here. This thread will focus purely on reviewing your ban

Hello again!

I've had exchanges, with the relevant mod, who kindly offered to rescind my ban, if I stop dragging up old threads and directed me to PC to post to my heart's content, but I declined mods offer!

Here's my problem.
    This is so big now it shouldn't be a polictal football, away in P cafe, the people of Ireland are angry at the effect it's having across all state bodies especially AGS?

What do I do now?

Thanks for confirming that you've tried to resolve with the mod. I'll ask a CMod to look at your appeal now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I can take this one. Please forward to me or post here the conversation with the mod where you attempted to resolve the issue.

• Advertisement

Dear Gardabot1,

You have been banned from After Hours for one day for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Peregrine

Moderator Note

Stop digging up old threads to troll.

Your post:Quote: Gardabot1
    "High-ranking Garda officers were involved in a ploy to coerce citizens into buying hard drugs to boost crime detection figures, the Dáil has heard.
    Independent TD Luke “Ming” Flanagan said a new whistleblower from within the Garda has come forward with a fresh dossier of alleged corruption linking the force to heroin dealing.
    “We have a situation here where heroin dealing and the Garda Siochana are being connected,” he said.
    In the Dáil, Mr Flanagan said Garda Nicky Keogh – based at Athlone Garda station – has handed the evidence over to retired judge Patrick McMahon, an interim watchdog charged with overseeing whistleblower allegations."

Looking back, my god it's not right!

:)

Quote: Gardabot1
    They are relevant topic which aren't closed threads.

You explicitly admitted that you were doing it to get around the discussion moved to politics cafe. I'm not going to keep cleaning up after you hence the ban for you to cool down.

You can discuss the topic to your heart's content in the cafe.
    True! Apologies, (for the work caused to you) but it's all polictal and this case and other whisleblowers claims(I'm being nice there),shouldn't be a polictal football it's way bigger than all than now and the threads were relevant per se!

So what do I do now?

Agree not to drag up more old threads and I'll lift ypur ban.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057598962/228

There's a very active discussion on it in the cafe with over 100 posts in the last 24 hours.

I can't do that!
    I'm the only hope Irish people have :) , I'll continue to find threads which are not locked relevant to the whistleblowers, AGS management rot, etc etc!

Thank you for your time.
    Where do I go from here?

DRP but I note that you've already found it. Good night.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ok I note that the mod has offered to lift your ban. Is there something more that needs to be done here?

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Ok I note that the mod has offered to lift your ban. Is there something more that needs to be done here?

Your call, not mine that's why I'm here.

What exactly do you want me to do?

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    What exactly do you want me to do?

Allow me to bring thread's back that are relevant to the serious issues, which is, whistleblowers , AGS rot etc etc! This shouldn't be policitial football it's that serious!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, enough of this nonsense. You were given the very reasonable offer of having your ban lifted and an instruction as to where to post. You basically want to post wherever you feel like it. Boards doesn't work that way, so you can either follow the instruction you were given or you can find yourself facing a longer or permanent ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement