Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Events in the West ................

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

CramCycle wrote: »
    Could you approach the road commission first?

As fas as I know the discussions are well over. All the figures from last year were quoted to no avail.
    Putting a motion forward re allowing Stage Races in each Provence on BH weekends was the advice given . By whom exactly I don't know.
    I presume that a sucessful motion would mean objections could be ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

Esroh wrote: »
    As fas as I know the discussions are well over. All the figures from last year were quoted to no avail.
    Putting a motion forward re allowing Stage Races in each Provence on BH weekends was the advice given . By whom exactly I don't know.
    I presume that a sucessful motion would mean objections could be ignored.

speaking to a few lads and its well pissing off there is only one a1 race this weekend in the whole country (ulster) of which its restricted to 120. of that 120 Cycling Ulster team and some other development teams take up 20 plus places. so anyone preparing for the Ras will have to do their own thing this weekend.

the Clogher Valley is A2, A3 and A4 only. other race is in Wexford which is a 10 hour round trip from the West

Advertisement