Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musician options for a 40th birthday party Wexford ?

Options
  • 16-02-2017 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Any suggestions? This will be for about 80-100 people in a not -so- big room so not seeking a full band but more like a guy / gal with guitar or a 2 piece outfit. Contemporary rock / popular. To play maybe 2 hours after food and then we'll have a dj. Not local so not connected to the local musican scene. It's a casual affair but we'd like some live music. It's my husbands 40th bday.

Another option is a guy with guitar in the background early evening as guests are arriving and eating- it will be a bbq - so maybe 6-8pm and then we have dj for the rest of the evening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Divine Invention are the popular covers band around Wexford they do the pop rock thing they play in some clubs and pubs aswell so you could check them out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Dial M for Music - http://www.dialmformusic.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kate253

This is probably a stupid question but I hear Dave Clarke is a v popular pub singer
    Does anyone know if he does private parties?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eel the Kidd

I would recommend Lee Hynes. Check out his Facebook page. Very accommodating. For some reason they wont allow me to paste his FB profile page here but just check out - DJ/Music Entertainer Lee Hynes

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Wexy86

Kate253 wrote: »
    This is probably a stupid question but I hear Dave Clarke is a v popular pub singer
    Does anyone know if he does private parties?

Yes he does, - had him for the drinks reception and the day day after for my wedding. Was very reasonable with price too from what I can remember.

• Advertisement
Advertisement