Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gearbest delivery to Ireland

Options
  • 17-02-2017 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys
    Long time no see :)
    Have anyone else had problems with Gearbest not wanting to ship Mods to Ireland anymore ?
    I have bought from them in the past no problem but ordered 2 iPower 80w recently and they insisted it wasn't possible to ship them to Ireland.
    I got around it using parcel motel with the Northern Ireland address

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

JH_raheny wrote: »
    Hi Guys
    Long time no see :)
    Have anyone else had problems with Gearbest not wanting to ship Mods to Ireland anymore ?
    I have bought from them in the past no problem but ordered 2 iPower 80w recently and they insisted it wasn't possible to ship them to Ireland.
    I got around it using parcel motel with the Northern Ireland address

Welcome back,have you spent all that lotto money already:D:D

I got a mod from them at Xmas time with no bother,those ipowers,don't they have built-in batteries,that might be the cause...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

They are built in batteries yes but so is the iStick50 and the iJust2 that I have ordered from them in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Ipower has a lipo, so more restrictions than normal batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

have you checked what warehouse they are in? I was trying to order a Crius Plus - but it would only ship to the States because it's only in stock in the U.S. warehouse....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

moleyv wrote: »
    Ipower has a lipo, so more restrictions than normal batteries.
    that must be the reason then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I ordered a mod from them start of this year, no problems only the usual 3 week wait. Has to be the battery thing, mine was a dual 18650, no batt's inc.

Advertisement