Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove home number from www.eirphonebook.ie

Options
  • 17-02-2017 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Hi

I wish to get my landline number removed from www.eirphonebook.ie.

I spoke with my provider and they told me to contact Eir directly. 

How do I go about getting my number removed?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

MBSnr wrote: »
    Hi

I wish to get my landline number removed from www.eirphonebook.ie.

I spoke with my provider and they told me to contact Eir directly. 

How do I go about getting my number removed?

Thanks.
    Hi MBSnr,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Your contact preferences would be submitted directly by your telephone provider and due to this, I'm afraid we would be unable to amend this for you from here.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

From comreg
    https://www.comreg.ie/consumer-services/mobile-phone/unsolicited-contacts-national-directory-database-2/

Directory Enquiry Listings

Under the Universal Service and User’s Rights Regulations S.I. No 337 of 2011 the Universal Service Provider is required to keep a record (known as the National Directory Database (NDD) of all subscribers of publicly available telephone numbers in the state, who have not refused to be included in that record. Please note that you should contact your telephone service provider if you wish to amend your NDD listing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

jd wrote: »
    From comreg
    https://www.comreg.ie/consumer-services/mobile-phone/unsolicited-contacts-national-directory-database-2/

Directory Enquiry Listings

Under the Universal Service and User’s Rights Regulations S.I. No 337 of 2011 the Universal Service Provider is required to keep a record (known as the National Directory Database (NDD) of all subscribers of publicly available telephone numbers in the state, who have not refused to be included in that record. Please note that you should contact your telephone service provider if you wish to amend your NDD listing.
    Thanks  jd,

-Pamela 

Advertisement