Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ricky Gervais

Options
  • 17-02-2017 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭

3 arena june 24th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Tickets on sale next Friday. I prefer smaller venues for comedy, but I'm very tempted to go to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

They seem to have released tickets which I imagine they tried to sell as Platinum tickets. I got a couple in block D, row 3 and fairly centered. 4th row in floor seating was also available.

Wasn't going to go but it's not that expensive and I got good seats. Sat on the floor seating a few teams and didn't find it comfortable, looking slightly up the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Does anyone have any idea how long Ricky might be on for?

I rang 3 Arena but it's automated, doors 6:30, support @ 7:30, Ricky 8:15 sharp

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

My GF went with her Uncle. She said Ricky was great but problems with the crowd. Two people came in very late and very drunk. They were jumping around in their seats and sitting on top of each other. Then the guy tried to touch my GF, lucky for him I wasn't there. Finally, security came and took them away but was 15-20 minutes. I was under the impression Ricky doesn't allow people in late and the state of the pair how the hell they were left in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement