Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Completed my IBT in Waterford

• 17-02-2017 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I completed my IBT 1,3,5 with roadskills beside Waterford airport. Facilities are top class and trainer Richard couldn't be nicer and down to earth. I went in mind set of just getting it done to do my test but learned a lot and feel a better rider leaving even tho riding with years. Best valve for money around. 5 stars fully recommended roadskills

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭micknail

I completed my IBT 1,3,5 with roadskills beside Waterford airport. Facilities are top class and trainer Richard couldn't be nicer and down to earth. I went in mind set of just getting it done to do my test but learned a lot and feel a better rider leaving even tho riding with years. Best valve for money around. 5 stars fully recommended roadskills

Thanks, I've modules 1+3 done there too just before Christmas. Must get 5 done soon.
    Agree with you accessment too.

Advertisement