Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't I discuss current situation?

Options
  • 17-02-2017 1:07pm
    Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭

In relation to numerous whistleblowers, management rot within AGS,NOS out, Fitzgerald out, Kenny out!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Just to be very clear. We are not shutting down discussion of this interesting and current topic. We are asking you to re-evaluate how you approach this discussion.

You were banned because you were resurrecting old threads. Boards has a long-adopted practice of not allowing the spurious resurrecting of old threads. When an old thread comes back to life, the information contained within can be outdated or even misleading. So we generally don't allow it, unless the new information is directly relevant. It's up to the mods of each forum to decide how much they want to tolerate.

In short, feel free to discuss, but don't drag up old threads unless your input is directly relevant. Think instead about starting a new thread or contributing to one of the currently active threads.

• Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭Gardabot1

dudara wrote: »
    Just to be very clear. We are not shutting down discussion of this interesting and current topic. We are asking you to re-evaluate how you approach this discussion.

You were banned because you were resurrecting old threads. Boards has a long-adopted practice of not allowing the spurious resurrecting of old threads. When an old thread comes back to life, the information contained within can be outdated or even misleading. So we generally don't allow it, unless the new information is directly relevant. It's up to the mods of each forum to decide how much they want to tolerate.

In short, feel free to discuss, but don't drag up old threads unless your input is directly relevant. Think instead about starting a new thread or contributing to one of the currently active threads.

First off hello again!

I'm not a thread starter, so how old can a thread be before it's considered to be dragged up?

And zapt saying my concerns are nonsense is not right they are an admin, I wouldn't tell someone soccer is nonsense if I've no interest in said subject, this situation is slowly destroying OUR police force top to bottom slowly, whisleblowers being poo'd on for ten year's!NOS husband assisted in the investigation into Dave Taylor, promotions for members who had lied it's f'in stinks to high heavens.

Bananas!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You're clearly not getting the point, or else you're deliberately missing the point. You appear determined to see a conspiracy where none exists

Make good contributions to Boards and you will be OK.

Closing this thread now, do not start another one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement