Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little help with new shoes!

Options
  • 17-02-2017 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm new to this cycling malarkey. Doing it to commute (25Km each day) since last Oct.

Yesterday I upgraded the pedals and got the lock-in shoes. Last night I noticed that I was a little sore on the outside of my right foot (along the outside from little toe to just before the heal), and I put it down to being locked into a position I'm not usually cycling in, so I changed the cleats a little to let my heels out a fraction.

This morning, the outside of both feet were sore (think the pain you get just before a cramp sets in).

Is this something I just need to adjust to? (I'm guessing not)

Any recommendations how to adjust the cleats correctly would by hugely appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement