Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk students smash college theatre and urinate on floor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Amateur drinkers and no fear of the consequences. In their parents' time, if you stepped out of line, you got a boot up the hole. Plus the young folk coming up now have a sense of entitlement I think. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭cml387

seachto7 wrote: »
    Amateur drinkers and no fear of the consequences. In their parents' time, if you stepped out of line, you got a boot up the hole. Plus the young folk coming up now have a sense of entitlement I think. :p

If their parents were there when I was in college Limerick in the early eighties, they were exactly the same as now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

seachto7 wrote: »

I bet someone inscribed that on a tomb somewhere a couple of thousand years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,277 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Pi$$heads damaging stuff is nothing new or shocking unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Kick them out and make them refund the college fees that were paid by the government i.e. us the taxpayers, that will teach them a lesson (pun intended :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

4593531893_f67a757fa1.jpg

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

That cloud was throwing mad shade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

cml387 wrote: »
    If their parents were there when I was in college Limerick in the early eighties, they were exactly the same as now.

They'd have gotten a boot up the hole though or a flake around the ear.

Advertisement