Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I was quite drnk last nite and yes I deleted a couple of posts that were me being a dick.i don'trembef what was in them but I do rember that I deleted a couple actually I had a flash back this morning when the gm said someone had deleted posts
    Reading through the stuff I didn't delete I can only assume it was about how great I am and probably how crap someone else was so if whoever it was about read it before I deleted it I'm sorry i didnt mean it and stuff it's all ment to be a character and part of the game but as I say my birthday cure made me drunk and well I think owning up and stuff shows that I'm genuine
    Ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

cdaly_ wrote: »
    You mean like Molly playing dumb or Mick/Tigger's birthdays?...
    cdaly_ wrote: »
    OTOH, Mick/Tigger's birthdays is bothering me...

Earlier Molly and the birthdays bothered Cdaly but then it was just the birthdays I wonder why the change of heart, also wierd to bring it up after Id just accused Molly just saying

I've voted molly for the moment. Honestly the reason is to just make sure I've a vote in, but I'm a little bit sus of this shouting/extreme push for molly/cdaly to be shot with what imo is a hunch and not a lot of substance behind it. I understand there's little to go on night one but to seem so certain is strange to me

Tigger wrote: »
    I was quite drnk last nite and yes I deleted a couple of posts that were me being a dick.i don'trembef what was in them but I do rember that I deleted a couple actually I had a flash back this morning when the gm said someone had deleted posts
    Reading through the stuff I didn't delete I can only assume it was about how great I am and probably how crap someone else was so if whoever it was about read it before I deleted it I'm sorry i didnt mean it and stuff it's all ment to be a character and part of the game but as I say my birthday cure made me drunk and well I think owning up and stuff shows that I'm genuine
    Ok?

Ive no idea why they call it the cure it should really be named the postponement

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

I must of been the only one not drunk the weekend.

I will have a drink tonight at least. As said in the sign up thread tonight's my girlfriends birthday so will be sporadic at best from 7/8 till tomorrow will hopefully get a read at some stage.

Onto matters of business
    Molly posted nothing that is a song
    It's either a song or not it wasn't people are trying to deflect
    Whippy triple posted because of a glitch inthe mtrix aagain nothing to see here
    Sully is a wolf
    Stoosifer is right quick beam is a Sk
    Serial killer won the wolf task whatever it was and had a peak
    Dos not want to kill anyone till they have found their teammate
    If one person dies of a nite then the sk had a peak
    If sully is a wolf which she is then Stoosifer is also a wolf on her team
    Mick is a wolf
    Don o who the other sk and wolf is are but grumpy and someone else came up on my radar but I've forgotten
    Andy is very quiet this game and if he doesn't start contributing he should be investigated
    I'm voting Sully

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I'm not really convinced on Molly. What would the task be? Post this lyric but change a word?

That's who it was it was nopere
    Nopere is rolled if he's a Evil the only think left is sk

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I'm not really convinced on Molly. What would the task be? Post this lyric but change a word?

It was just a expression
    People are trying to move suspicion off sully

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Yeah to be honest I pointed out the song thing, but more just because people had mentioned song titles were tasks in the past... Seems unlikely. But that's annoying because still don't have much in the way of reads...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I'm voting Tigger everyone goes on about he's a good player but in my experience all he/she does is post an obscene amount accuses everyone and everyone forgets about the misses. Plus he broke rules and must be punished

• Advertisement

I'm voting Tigger everyone goes on about he's a good player but in my experience all he/she does is post an obscene amount accuses everyone and everyone forgets about the misses. Plus he broke rules and must be punished

Why am I he she and then later he
    Am I a heshehe?
    It's not up to you to judge me it's up to the mods and they did already
    You should only vote for me if you think I'm a wolf or sk not because I spout gibberish and accuse people willy nilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Is the lynch forum broken or not open?

I think I'm going QB

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I legitamtely don't know who to vote for.

I'd be somewhere between Mick and Molly, but honestly, reasons for both are superficial at best. But night one seems to just be a complete stab in the dark :/

message for the village from beyond the grave-

There is one hutt left get him and we can lynch as fast as the sith can murder
    Next should be the sk to really even the odds
    finally having a bit of feedback helps a lot

yes i fcuked up thats what i do.

yes the baddies are laffing at me and yest the deadroom is in stihes
    however ye are dead and the baddies may not be as strong s they trhink

What I suspect these is people are not hutt and we need the hutt gone

Lord - nrv ( acually playing well and was gonna pick for this room)
    Trit - leia
    UFC - r2d2
    Mick - chewie
    Dottie - same as lord
    Ger jay - nrv (thought she was the priest and followed
    Her

theses are the other baddies (well there are 5 sith 1 sk and one hutt in here)

i peeked grumpy - she is an evil and i think we have to kill her immediatly

this leaves in this order of merit
    Flush -
    Strawberry-
    Cd-
    Cross-
    Cd-
    X-

then

barney-

also Molly

if youbare on this list as a goodie you have to vote with dottie
    if you are molly or barney and are goodies please realise that i have no more peeks

the baddies will win the vote if ye split the vote
    any questions tp my assistant Dottie please

That's my list from the starwars game you played in
    Which did I get wrong ?

Wait - there's more! Posting and walking..

Earlier post had her on my radar and is really the only feel I have for anyone at the mo. Not set in stone, but my current choice.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Wait - there's more! Posting and walking..

Earlier post had her on my radar and is really the only feel I have for anyone at the mo. Not set in stone, but my current choice.

Who are you on about :D hows the hangover :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

That's my list from the starwars game you played in
    Which did I get wrong ?

Tigger your gameplay in that game was highly irratic so much so how could anyone trust a thing you said. I try not to go outside the current game though so its a fresh start. Only commented on it because you quoted it

gufc21 wrote: »
    Tigger your gameplay in that game was highly irratic so much so how could anyone trust a thing you said. I try not to go outside the current game though so its a fresh start. Only commented on it because you quoted it

And you had pushed a couple of people before that who were villagers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Me, silly!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Why am I he she and then later he
    Am I a heshehe?
    It's not up to you to judge me it's up to the mods and they did already
    You should only vote for me if you think I'm a wolf or sk not because I spout gibberish and accuse people willy nilly

I can vote judging how i wish, if you spout gibberesh and accuse people willy nilly you effect the hunt for wolves and are a hinderence, thus i can vote for you

Ah - don't make me keep saying it! QB for now. Some poss suss posts and a hunch.

Well, I wore sunglasses to work, despite the clouds, but I'll live. We got a rickshaw last night. :) Been a while since I've done that. All that was missing was a trip to Coppers.

that list is 100%
    i was eratic because if we don't stir things up we don't get answers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm tempted to vote NoSpare

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I do worry about Tigs confusing things a bit, but that's based on the last game and I think he should probably get the benefit of the doubt... For now at least.

Thought cdaly was being odd early with really empty posts, but she switched it up after that. With no solid leads I'll probably go cdaly

I can vote judging how i wish, if you spout gibberesh and accuse people willy nilly you effect the hunt for wolves and are a hinderence, thus i can vote for you

that list is 100%
    i was eratic because if we don't stir things up we don't get answers

Im no questioning the list and if you want to discuss it further id suggest creating a separate thread.

Im no questioning the list and if you want to discuss it further id suggest creating a separate thread.

I don't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm voting grumpy, because of a suggestion to not look back for tasks yesterday. Could be that they or a teammate doesn't want something found.

Advertisement