Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm voting grumpy, because of a suggestion to not look back for tasks yesterday. Could be that they or a teammate doesn't want something found.

Don't think I suggested anything. Think I actually asked others to look back cos I couldn't at work!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

feic, long day at work. gonna read back now, will report in later with my lynch candidate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

feic, long day at work. gonna read back now, will report in later with my lynch candidate.

Spelling of feic in that manner could nearly deserve a lynching!

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm voting grumpy, because of a suggestion to not look back for tasks yesterday. Could be that they or a teammate doesn't want something found.
    Find anything? I'm at work so can't really go back through. Molly's song reference is all I remember offhand... Don't think I recall any quoting of Shakespeare, though that would be a good one

My refutation :)

Is there a lynch tonight? Very hungover
    i am bloody wrecked, lynch or no lynch tonight?
    Lynch form isn't working... Guessing no lynch?

possible task? 3 people asking if there was a lynch, all within 10 mins of each other.
    could be 3 separate teams, could be nothing. just something to think about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Seeing as there were no kills can we assume that any attempts at a task in the thread was unsuccessful so there was no point in looking out?

Don't think I've played a game with tasks in so not sure what they would look like

My refutation

• Registered Users Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭Guffy

possible task? 3 people asking if there was a lynch, all within 10 mins of each other.
    could be 3 separate teams, could be nothing. just something to think about

The link to the lynch forum i received via pm was broke

Haha fair play! I swear I'm nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

gufc21 wrote: »
    The link to the lynch forum i received via pm was broke

Tbf,

Same with mine, so I wont blame anyone over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well are options are Molly as she is one of the Sks and Cdaly is probably her lover, sorry Mr Molly if you had to find it out like this

You for you dodgy post last night

Or Me or Trigger for having the same birthday

Dont think Ive left any other theories out have I?

Mr Molly can rest assured there's no one else in my bed (apart from my teddy).:cool:

As Tigger said there earlier, I didn't actually post a song title, it was words from a song that were wrong anyway. I've already said that I didn't cop on that they were even from a song till it was pointed out to me. I was reading it different in my head obviously. :( I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time on this today. If ye're gonna vote for me then that's punishment enough. I'll take my medicine.
    I think it's a weak as hell argument but I do understand that there's not much more for people to go on today. There was talk of Sully being wolfy yesterday which seems to have been forgotten in the discussions today. I'm not 100% sure on this though.
    The fact that Mick so quickly jumped on the song thing for me and then immediately asked for me to be shot makes him suspicious as hell in my eyes. So I'll be voting for Mick tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm heading to the pictures shortly to see t2. Have to vote now and it's based on feck all.

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm heading to the pictures shortly to see t2. Have to vote now and it's based on feck all.

will you be back?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    There was talk of Sully being wolfy yesterday which seems to have been forgotten in the discussions today.

Not by me. I'm still for Sully in the lynch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Mr Molly can rest assured there's no one else in my bed (apart from my teddy).:cool:

As Tigger said there earlier, I didn't actually post a song title, it was words from a song that were wrong anyway. I've already said that I didn't cop on that they were even from a song till it was pointed out to me. I was reading it different in my head obviously. :( I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time on this today. If ye're gonna vote for me then that's punishment enough. I'll take my medicine.
    I think it's a weak as hell argument but I do understand that there's not much more for people to go on today. There was talk of Sully being wolfy yesterday which seems to have been forgotten in the discussions today. I'm not 100% sure on this though.
    The fact that Mick so quickly jumped on the song thing for me and then immediately asked for me to be shot makes him suspicious as hell in my eyes. So I'll be voting for Mick tonight.
    Yup that's how I decided mick is a wolf, he knows damn well that you didn't get caught in a task
    However I think I'll ask you to vote sully with me today as I don't think you have enough to get mick and if you think about it there might be enough votes against you from people who want to pretend like mick is tht they thought you were doing a task

I think that often illagers vote for people rant are threatening them while wolves vote with purpose so vote sully with me with purpose and we can look at mick next

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    As the sun rose over the beautiful city of Verona, residents turned on the news with trepidation. The city had been plagued with running gun battles between those loyal to the Montagues and Capulets, not to mention the rise in recent killings rumoured to be linked to a serial killer on the lose. But this morning there was no news of grim death, only glad tidings from the news reports.

The villagers breathed a temporary sigh of relief, at least today things were good, but make no mistake, plans are afoot, and villains in dark clothing are skulking around gathering intel.

does this confirm that SK chose a peak instead of a kill?

will you be back?

Have hour drive to the cinema. Movie, drive home. Probably be after 12.

Jayop wrote: »
    Have hour drive to the cinema. Movie, drive home. Probably be after 12.

I think Yoss was making a Terminator joke. At least, that's why I thanked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Until i catch up im flip flopping between Sully and Molly. One of them is an sk i think

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think Yoss was making a Terminator joke. At least, that's why I thanked it.

Ah well it's trainspotting 2 not terminator 2.

My humor meter has been deactivated this week.

tritium wrote: »
    Until i catch up im flip flopping between Sully and Molly. One of them is an sk i think

havent seen anything wif molly but sulky isn;t a sk shes a wolf
    when i call out a wolf i look to see who tries to direct attention away

the p[eople who come out straight away are acually villagers with their opinions but about 45mins later y the wolfs friends will wander out and try tio o=indirectly change the subject

sully hs a partner so she a wolf not a sk

vote sully is my opinion

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    Yup that's how I decided mick is a wolf, he knows damn well that you didn't get caught in a task
    However I think I'll ask you to vote sully with me today as I don't think you have enough to get mick and if you think about it there might be enough votes against you from people who want to pretend like mick is tht they thought you were doing a task

I think that often illagers vote for people rant are threatening them while wolves vote with purpose so vote sully with me with purpose and we can look at mick next

I usually never turn around and accuse people who accuse me of being a wolf. I don't ever think it's a fair thing to do and generally it is just another villager who is just as confused as me.
    In this case though Mick has just completely flown off the handle here and calling for me to be shot is just insane play this early in the game when he knows that there's only flimsy evidence against me at the moment.
    I'm gonna have to have a think about your proposal though, it does look like there are a few voting for me at the moment so I think you're right and I might just have to try save myself with a vote for Sully. I don't really like it though because I think the evidence against her is just about as flimsy as the evidence against me. Ugh!

Tigger wrote: »
    havent seen anything wif molly but sulky isn;t a sk shes a wolf
    when i call out a wolf i look to see who tries to direct attention away

the p[eople who come out straight away are acually villagers with their opinions but about 45mins later y the wolfs friends will wander out and try tio o=indirectly change the subject

sully hs a partner so she a wolf not a sk

vote sully is my opinion

Oh I agree Sully is bad, I just really want to get an SK and I think that's probably Molly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Well I've voted QB, as I'm seeing nothing to sway me otherwise.

Seeing as there were no kills can we assume that any attempts at a task in the thread was unsuccessful so there was no point in looking out?

Don't think I've played a game with tasks in so not sure what they would look like

pretty incriminating grumpy

Oh I agree Sully is bad, I just really want to get an SK and I think that's probably Molly

i don't see it with molly but i'm saying sully is not a sk she should not be shot at

is it the hello confusion my old friend think?
    like misquote the lyricsato a song?
    sure how easy would that be , pick an obscure song and a bit thats easy to hide?

or is it something else if it is could you share it please

I'm leaning towards Molly because of her reaction to the confusion about the kill this morning. She was basically a wide eyed child going gosh to the world. First time player I'd buy it in but not an experienced head like Molly

I'm leaning towards Molly because of her reaction to the confusion about the kill this morning. She was basically a wide eyed child going gosh to the world. First time player I'd buy it in but not an experienced head like Molly

I don't think I was the only one completely confused by this morning's munch result though. I don't think I was being all doe eyed, more hungover and grumpy.

Yeah, I'm not seeing the bad in Molly myself. Not clearing her anything, but just not seeing it if the only thing is the song lyric that wasn't even a song lyric.

had a look there and i disagree

mollyt is playing quite villagery to my eyes, you want to vote for here thats cool but lets not waste the bullets

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not seeing the bad in Molly myself. Not clearing her anything, but just not seeing it if the only thing is the song lyric that wasn't even a song lyric.

now quick is a serial killer id
    f i ever saw one

Advertisement