Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Sully on the other hand, reacts, gets defensive, disengages, deflects, looks to build rapport. Again a bit wolfey tbh

However we do need to get our **** together as a village. Can we get a consensus on who to lynch or at least a few candidates

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I said earlier I was tossing up between Mick and Molly.

Reading over Molly's posts, I'm happier saying she's a villager. So Mick gets my vote for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

regarding the no kill last night....we know there was a 4 way competition for 1 kill. what if SKa won and chose to kill SKb. would the mods let that stand, or just have no kill?
    its a tricky 1, cos if the above is correct the SK's now know each other.
    did anyone have a reasonable explanation as to why no kill last night?
    quickbeam wrote: »
    No. We can really only guess.

QB's reaction here doesnt sit very well with me. I know there was alot of confusion re the no kill, but thinking about it, a SK seer pick is a very reasonable explanation. just seems off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

tritium wrote: »
    Sully on the other hand, reacts, gets defensive, disengages, deflects, looks to build rapport. Again a bit wolfey tbh

However we do need to get our **** together as a village. Can we get a consensus on who to lynch or at least a few candidates

i'm voting sully

im not willing to change
    ive left my list of all the bads so if they kill me the list will stand
    sully= wolf
    mick=wolf
    qb= sk
    nopere=sk or rolled p;layer
    stoosifer= wolf
    andy or grumpy = wolf

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

To add, the way some people are jumping on Molly makes me feel as if they're baddies, spotted a weakness to exploit and are trying to lead people that way...

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    To add, the way some people are jumping on Molly makes me feel as if they're baddies, spotted a weakness to exploit and are trying to lead people that way...

thats my opinion as well

QB's reaction here doesnt sit very well with me. I know there was alot of confusion re the no kill, but thinking about it, a SK seer pick is a very reasonable explanation. just seems off

yup my thoughts exactly

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Thanks Yoss. At least that's the first accusation I've got with concrete reasons behind it instead "something about her posts" type accusations. At least I can work with your accusation.

There was lots of potential explanations as to why there was no kill. I think Grumpy posted about five of them, and there was probably one or two other theories being bandied about too. I was merely saying that we're only guessing and we can't really know (ie, not to waste time trying to figure it out).

That's probably not a good enough answer for you to allieve your suspicions, but at least I know it's a genuine answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Still think these first night lycnhing can be very hit and miss

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

I put my vote in for Mick earlier. Have we a beautifully split vote and should we try to focus that?

• Advertisement

Still think these first night lycnhing can be very hit and miss

As close to random as you can get

tritium wrote: »

I'd prefer if we didn't get a consensus. It's far too easy for wolves to fall in line if we narrow it down to 2/3 people. Who people vote for on the first night can be useful later if they can't follow the crowd.

As close to random as you can get

Yes. One might even say: "There's nothing to go on and it ends up with a bit of chaos".

Tigger wrote: »
    yup my thoughts exactly

Cant disagree with that, similar to my reasons for molly. For me, id day sully molly and QB are top of my current list

my vote will be grumpy or quick.

grumpy for post 163....

'Seeing as there were no kills can we assume that any attempts at a task in the thread was unsuccessful so there was no point in looking out?

Don't think I've played a game with tasks in so not sure what they would look like'

and quick for some posts earlier that didnt sit well with me. a few other people noticed this too.

Yes. One might even say: "There's nothing to go on and it ends up with a bit of chaos".

lol

Don't think I suggested anything. Think I actually asked others to look back cos I couldn't at work!

you did in fact say there was no point going looking for tasks. grumpy has my vote

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

my vote will be grumpy or quick.

grumpy for post 163....

'Seeing as there were no kills can we assume that any attempts at a task in the thread was unsuccessful so there was no point in looking out?

Don't think I've played a game with tasks in so not sure what they would look like'

and quick for some posts earlier that didnt sit well with me. a few other people noticed this too.

If thats the post raising suspicions, I happily invite everyone to look back for what I might've been trying to cover up! It was an honest question in reference to us getting too caught up in looking out for tasks when we'd no idea really what was going on

I have cdaly down as my vote but it's based on almost nothing. I'm happy to change over for something a little more concrete but I'm not really seeing anything....

you did in fact say there was no point going looking for tasks. grumpy has my vote

You're dead right, barney pointed it out earlier, but really I'm happy for anyone to go back.

• Advertisement

Looks like the momentum is gathering against me and I might be in danger. I actually thought Tig's initial finger of me was in order to get the real SK to waste a peek on me, so I didn't say anything. I guess I'm wrong about that theory now.

I'm not going to change my vote from Sully to save my ass though, as there's nobody other than her that I'm suspicious of. My ass isn't worth saving much as I'm only a villager, and so don't have an important role, so all you lose is a goodie number, which is better, at least, than losing a roled villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Just very quick post, was thinking since my last post and still doesn't sit right on Mick been so definite on molly so changed to him seems like he believes if he shout/push hard enough hed get them killed.

Also tigger as with other games where I've been a vanillager feel free to ask what you want if I can clear up great if not just kill me quickly to avoid wasting time... I don't want to be a distraction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

feic, long day at work. gonna read back now, will report in later with my lynch candidate.

I wish my day was as short as yours ;)

I am not long home and just read up on the thread. Fit for my bed at this stage!

I am voting for RTA, something just doesn't sit right with his posts. Can't explain. Will be watching.

As for Grumpy, thought she was being very helpful and was thinking she was a villager. She could be a helpful wolf in villager clothing but I don't think so.,

Yosser is someone else I have pegged for a villager so far.

I am way to tired to read more tonight. I wont be as late home tomorrow night so will be more productive.

Looks like the momentum is gathering against me and I might be in danger. I actually thought Tig's initial finger of me was in order to get the real SK to waste a peek on me, so I didn't say anything. I guess I'm wrong about that theory now.

I'm not going to change my vote from Sully to save my ass though, as there's nobody other than her that I'm suspicious of. My ass isn't worth saving much as I'm only a villager, and so don't have an important role, so all you lose is a goodie number, which is better, at least, than losing a roled villager.

i'm not pointing the finger at you , i'm suspicious but i dont think we should vote you 2day
    i think we should kill sully same as you do
    if sully is a wolf then stoosifer is a wolf

far too many being quite as well. like every game so far there will be wolves amoung the low posters

anyone have a working link to lynch forum?

anyone have a working link to lynch forum?

the one in the op works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form closed

Prince Escalus - Prince of Verona: will learn how each of the players were killed in the game and by whom but will not know the player’s role. A lynch is a lynch so they don’t need to be told how and by whom lynched players died. However, the Prince may hold royal power upon this fair land and may decide to substitute the lynchee with a player of his choosing. He may do so at any time up to the closure of the lynch vote. In the event of a tied vote the Prince's vote will be the decider

how often can the prince change the lynch?
    if i was the prince id do it every time

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    Prince Escalus - Prince of Verona: will learn how each of the players were killed in the game and by whom but will not know the player’s role. A lynch is a lynch so they don’t need to be told how and by whom lynched players died. However, the Prince may hold royal power upon this fair land and may decide to substitute the lynchee with a player of his choosing. He may do so at any time up to the closure of the lynch vote. In the event of a tied vote the Prince's vote will be the decider

how often can the prince change the lynch?
    if i was the prince id do it every time

I had the same thought, doubt its every turn you could do it though, turns the game into a spectator sport :D

Advertisement