Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

tritium wrote: »
    Flip flopped like i said. In the end i figured molly could just be playing the way she did last game and looking wolfey without being a wolf. Not clearing her, but not certain i havent just misread her. Sullys reaction were very very wolfey so i voted for her

Despicable-Me-Minions-014.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Dunno of she was a wolf or not but I knew earlier that she was a little cert to be voted out so it's great that it wasn't a long complete landslide as later in the day this could give us more info.

Jayop wrote: »
    Dunno of she was a wolf or not but I knew earlier that she was a little cert to be voted out so it's great that it wasn't a long complete landslide as later in the day this could give us more info.

O if only someone had a plan not to make it a landslide

O if only someone had a plan not to make it a landslide

Actually on that note Id just like partyjungleto say why he wanted a random vote as it is never good for the village

Actually on that note Id just like partyjungleto say why he wanted a random vote as it is never good for the village

You guys are seeing things that I am not. That lynch on sullivo was random as far as I'm concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

my pHones not cHarging and Half tHe keys on tHis laptop dont work fml

I will try to follow as best i can if i can get on and Hopefully get sometHing sorted for tomorrow evening

You guys are seeing things that I am not. That lynch on sullivo was random as far as I'm concerned.

she was clearly a wolf
    stoosifer nxt i think

gufc21 wrote: »
    my pHones not cHarging and Half tHe keys on tHis laptop dont work fml

I will try to follow as best i can if i can get on and Hopefully get sometHing sorted for tomorrow evening

ok big H

Tigger wrote: »
    ok big H

Ha copy and pasted Half tHe letters big H was tHe only one on screen

No my point was, radom kills where no one says who they are voting could lead to villager kills and roled ones at that. anyways you seem solid i might protect you or trigger tonight.

GUFC seems like he was on team sully or as trigger said team H

• Advertisement

No my point was, radom kills where no one says who they are voting could lead to villager kills and roled ones at that. anyways you seem solid i might protect you or trigger tonight.

the big H thing is cos his typing was funny
    big H isnt on my radar

if you had a gun you'd have shot your load by now

Tigger wrote: »
    if you had a gun you'd have shot your load by now

Id have shot u twice no lie, still dont get the big H thing but is like too obvious to be a thing surely

Id have shot u twice no lie, still dont get the big H thing but is like too obvious to be a thing surely

if the task was soething that obvious i would have passed tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ha copy and pasted Half tHe letters big H was tHe only one on screen

Ahhh - classic late-night-why-the-fk-aren't-I-in-bed-yet Werewolf fun.

Did you copy and paste like in an old-fashioned ransom letter?

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Ahhh - classic late-night-why-the-fk-aren't-I-in-bed-yet Werewolf fun.

Did you copy and paste like in an old-fashioned ransom letter?

I wish werewolf was the reason i stay up this late

Did i feck c h g and m see m to be the main ones affected but ya those letters are copy and paste jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Fair Verona in misty shade doth still suffers from this evening's action
    Fresh blood does still ooze in the sliver of pale moonlight.
    On the other side of the village cometh a strange reaction
    Screaming shouting yelling as if there be a fight

Village folk did gather and notice this did they
    A body a body a body on the stones did lay

A villager approached the corpse
    See how she leans her hand upon its cheek!
    O that she wished she wore a glove upon that hand,
    For that cheek did feel as cold as ice upon the land.

The crowd gathered and all could see
    The corpse was none other than Molly B
    In the shadows most did not understand
    But some did know what led to this death in this fair land

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

WerewolfGM wrote: »

Fair Verona in misty shade doth still suffers from this evening's action
    Fresh blood does still ooze in the sliver of pale moonlight.
    On the other side of the village cometh a strange reaction
    Screaming shouting yelling as if there be a fight

Village folk did gather and notice this did they
    A body a body a body on the stones did lay

A villager approached the corpse
    See how she leans her hand upon its cheek!
    O that she wished she wore a glove upon that hand,
    For that cheek did feel as cold as ice upon the land.

The crowd gathered and all could see
    The corpse was none other than Molly B
    In the shadows most did not understand
    But some did know what led to this death in this fair land

What the deuce?

Also fair play to you for being up this late to post.

Right off the bat I'm thinking Mercutio shot Molly. That's a bold move this early on, but it might have been the right call. I guess we'll have to wait and see. It would fit with the "some did know what led to this death" bit as well because them and the Prince would know.

Alternatively, it could be that Romeo and Juliet have found each other and killed Molly with a vial of poison. That seems unlikely. They'd have done very well to find each other, so I doubt they'd throw that work away by using the vial so early on. That's assuming the vial can be used to kill someone (not sure if that's the case).

I can't see it being an evil team kill as that would break the 10am munch time. That'd set a strange precedent if you ask me so I reckon it's not an evil kill of a goodie at least.

My final though is that Molly asked to be killed off by the mods, and rather than stating so the mods have come up with a story behind it to keep us guessing in the morning, before revealing the truth.

So my four scenarios (can't think of any others at the moment)
    1. Killed by Mercutio
    2. Killed by Romeo and Juliet
    3. Killed by an evil team
    4. Mod-killed

I think number 1 is the most likely anyway.

I won't be up to discuss the above in the morning, so I left all my thoughts in the post above.

For people being evil, I'm still thinking of grumpy for the same reasons as before. Not sure about anyone else just yet, as Sulli would've been my second suspect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Barney92 wrote: »
    Right off the bat I'm thinking Mercutio shot Molly. That's a bold move this early on, but it might have been the right call. I guess we'll have to wait and see. It would fit with the "some did know what led to this death" bit as well because them and the Prince would know.

Alternatively, it could be that Romeo and Juliet have found each other and killed Molly with a vial of poison. That seems unlikely. They'd have done very well to find each other, so I doubt they'd throw that work away by using the vial so early on. That's assuming the vial can be used to kill someone (not sure if that's the case).

I can't see it being an evil team kill as that would break the 10am munch time. That'd set a strange precedent if you ask me so I reckon it's not an evil kill of a goodie at least.

My final though is that Molly asked to be killed off by the mods, and rather than stating so the mods have come up with a story behind it to keep us guessing in the morning, before revealing the truth.

So my four scenarios (can't think of any others at the moment)
    1. Killed by Mercutio
    2. Killed by Romeo and Juliet
    3. Killed by an evil team
    4. Mod-killed

I think number 1 is the most likely anyway.
    I may be wrong but Paris and Rosaline might of got a kill, I'd imagine if it was a merciful save they'd mention a scenario where merciful follows x home only to save them or something similar, for me this is a serial killer kill

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Urgh no editing. Read merciful as mercutio in my above post

I may be wrong but Paris and Rosaline might of got a kill, I'd imagine if it was a merciful save they'd mention a scenario where merciful follows x home only to save them or something similar, for me this is a serial killer kill

I meant one of mercutio's bullets. It couldn't be a save kill because the phase isn't over. At least I don't think it could. It'd be bizarre for the mod to announce it this far from the deadline. But something like the bullet would happen mid phase.

I'd assume
    It was a bullet like barney thinks
    The bg will
    Know
    If they were right as
    If she was a sk they have still got their second bullet and if they are wrong they will
    Have dropped the bullett

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Wow molly is gone. Now, who was up at that time to put in a kill?

I voted for RTA because I am suss of him. On the first lynch we should let ourselves vote and not go by who a random view dictate. Once we have info then FFA is grand but on night one it's a noise deduced lynch.

See you all at lunch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Right hope mobile won't play funny buggers on me.

I'm curious as to why Barney is so hot on my tail. I was unusually chatty yesterday. The thing everyone is getting their knickers in a bunch over is thinking I was trying to cover something up, but apart from Mick pointing out a bunch of us asking about the broken lynch form, no one seems to have gone back (after my friendly invitation) and come up with anything that might have been referring to. Seems pretty flimsy to me. Because I know I've nothing to be worried about it even seems sort of wolfy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

See you all at lunch :(

Why you planning on eating someone Wolfy :P :P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

RIP Molly. I fear we've lost a villager in you. Hopefully not though.

A thought - in keeping with the R&J story - will there be an occasion when someone appears to be dead but hasn't actually been killed and will return later? Is that what using the vial means?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

WerewolfGM wrote: »

If they do not succeed in finding their lover they will continue the game as villagers. Should they find each other they shall receive a vile of poison to be used in the game.

The OP is a bit vague about the "vile" or how it's to be used. Poison might not mean something fatal to be used as a weapon, rather a concoction that brings on the appearance of death like in the original play. To what purpose though?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

8000 posts. That is all.

Advertisement