Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Tigger wrote: »
    I'd assume
    It was a bullet like barney thinks
    The bg will
    Know
    If they were right as
    If she was a sk they have still got their second bullet and if they are wrong they will
    Have dropped the bullett
    Will the BG know about a dropped bullet immediately or only when they try to use it later?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

quickbeam wrote: »
    The OP is a bit vague about the "vile" or how it's to be used. Poison might not mean something fatal to be used as a weapon, rather a concoction that brings on the appearance of death like in the original play. To what purpose though?

Perhaps to fake their own death to avoid a lynch? I'd be more inclined to think it's just a kill for them. They don't get to do much with their backroom otherwise (apart from snog)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Or else GM was on the beer at that hour..

Don't know. Odd choice I think, as there were some accusations of Molly as being a WW, but they weren't solid, and why choose her as the villager to take out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Or else GM was on the beer at that hour..

Don't know. Odd choice I think, as there were some accusations of Molly as being a WW, but they weren't solid, and why choose her as the villager to take out?

You gotta shoot someone......usually Molly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

You gotta shoot someone......usually Molly.

Valeyard, the second most dangerous guy with a gun afterMick :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

so 2 most likely scenarios....
    1. a bullet to the head as this can happen anytime
    2. poison by R and J, cos I presume this can happen at any time.

Everything else the mods usually wait till 10am or 9pm, amd if a modkill they would surely tell us?

RIP molly

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

seems like a strange kill at least the timing of it

unless meurc may have felt they were found out

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Said yesterday that I thought Molly was a good guy, so not sure whether to change my opinions now or see this as proof...

Very strange night. Molly had to be either a mercutio or romeo/juliet kill. Seems strange to go for a kill so early though. At this stage the possible outcomes range from merc wasted his bullets and killed a villager leaving us with just the poison to one of them killed correctly and we still have two more kill chances or some middle ground if that.

Ok so in terms of suspicion heres what i see

Stoosifer- called out by tigg

Tigg playing very odd this game, really looks like hes not his usual self

Qb - still diesnt sit right with me

Grumpy- called out a few times. Some funnny pisting in there

Mick - lots of noise, to be fair thats a bit mick but not 100% on him

Gufc funny post last night

Lots of players still keeping heads down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Andy awoke in a pensive mood contemplating what the day may bring.

As he pottered about doing the mundane chores that make up most mornings, he did not notice a nimble figure all dressed in black creep through the kitchen window. By the time Andy realised he was not alone, the assailant had a gun to his head, and with a flash it was done Andy’s blood and bone fragments stained the white curtains as they moved gently in the soft breeze, while the glorious morning sun streamed in the open window illuminating the place where Andy lay, all the world outside unaware that another day of horror had begun in fair Verona

Elsewhere in the city's a car with tinted windows pulled up in the town square, someone was being watched, but who?

• Advertisement

Didnt see that coming. Taking out a good player for keeping their head down or role hunting?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

RIP Andy dude!

Just one kill?

Oh and im assuming the second bit means the sk also won the competition and took another peek

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

poor andy the pandy

tritium wrote: »
    Oh and im assuming the second bit means the sk also won the competition and took another peek

Isn't there a role who knows who did the action?
    Prince Escalus - Prince of Verona:will learn how each of the players were killed in the game and by whom but will not know the player’s role. A lynch is a lynch so they don’t need to be told how and by whom lynched players died. However, the Prince may hold royal power upon this fair land and may decide to substitute the lynchee with a player of his choosing. He may do so at any time up to the closure of the lynch vote. In the event of a tied vote the Prince's vote will be the decider

Pretty powerful role. The prince should know outright who a baddie is right now.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Andy awoke in a pensive mood contemplating what the day may bring.

As he pottered about doing the mundane chores that make up most mornings, he did not notice a nimble figure all dressed in black creep through the kitchen window. By the time Andy realised he was not alone, the assailant had a gun to his head, and with a flash it was done Andy’s blood and bone fragments stained the white curtains as they moved gently in the soft breeze, while the glorious morning sun streamed in the open window illuminating the place where Andy lay, all the world outside unaware that another day of horror had begun in fair Verona

Elsewhere in the city's a car with tinted windows pulled up in the town square, someone was being watched, but who?

Actually your probably right. "Elsewhere in the city" suggests this is an entirely separate event rather than a reminder that the prince is watching.

That kill in the middle of the night is absolutely bonkers to be honest. If a goodie executed molly.... on what grounds....? I feel like I'm playing checkers and you guys are playing chess. Or you think your playing chess. I can't see how its not a mistake to kill that early. I'm gonna go through molly's posts and see what I can find.

Actually your probably right. "Elsewhere in the city" suggests this is an entirely separate event rather than a reminder that the prince is watching.

What are the chances of the bad guys working together on a peek and kill strategy to pick off roles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

What are the chances of the bad guys working together on a peek and kill strategy to pick off roles?

It's the sks that get to peek and until they find each other they can't communicate siths the wolves
    So I doubt that's it
    The prince gets to know
    Who kill who but not who as in mick killed Molly he gets to know
    If it was bg killed Molly or
    R+j killed
    Molly

Prince Escalus - Prince of Verona: will learn how each of the players were killed in the game and by whom but will not know the player’s role. A lynch is a lynch so they don’t need to be told how and by whom lynched players died. However, the Prince may hold royal power upon this fair land and may decide to substitute the lynchee with a player of his choosing. He may do so at any time up to the closure of the lynch vote. In the event of a tied vote the Prince's vote will be the decider

how often can the prince change the lynch?
    if i was the prince id do it every time

Can we have an answer on this. ?

• Advertisement

It's the sks that get to peek and until they find each other they can't communicate siths the wolves
    So I doubt that's it
    The prince gets to know
    R+j killed
    Molly

I think its the opposite of what your saying. It will say who killed who (names) but no roles.

I think its the opposite of what your saying. It will say who killed who (names) but no roles.

No it says how you died so in
    This case shot by bg
    And not ur role so not whether Molly was a sk or
    A
    Villager

So I doubt that's it
    The prince gets to know
    R+j killed
    Molly
    At this stage it would seem likely theyd have found each other though would it not?

We have two priests and a bodyguard that kills people I think one of the priests should come out tomorrow morning to give us an idea of the state of play
    They can then be protected tomorrow evening and we will know a lot more.

Ther is no advantage to getting to the end game with both priests intact if we have been going blindly along Killian the wrong Pepelu

At this stage it would seem likely theyd have found each other though would it not?

They get 1 peek a day for each other so is today the second or third day ? The night peeks are seer peeks and work different

So three peeks is all they get to look I don't think it's a given they will find each other

Looking at the rules again it seems that the Romeo and junior and the Paris and Milan peeks have all been taken and if they are going to find each other they have
    So I suppose we colours assume they have

My thought on Molly's death:

She asked a lot of questions regarding who the SK roles were. Perhaps playing dumb? I am not sure. She was able to spot that vial was spelt incorrectly yet couldn't fully grasp the roles. They don't seem that complex this time around. I couldn't tell if there was a lynch on day 1 though. I usually don't really notice her much in the games I've played with her but other people have had alarm bells going off. She must have been killed for meta reasons. Her rhetoric must have been consistent with previous missteps. What those missteps were, I have no idea.

I think Andy may have been bad?

His style of play reminded me of evil Andy in a previous game,....i mean life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch Form now open:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKZdfDSNYChIibG24glLRSgXoa-clW6CVAUr13E3yfR-I9fw/viewform

and yes the link in your pm's is broken, it's a long story which involves google accusing us of breaking their t's and c's!!

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch Form now open:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfKZdfDSNYChIibG24glLRSgXoa-clW6CVAUr13E3yfR-I9fw/viewform

and yes the link in your pm's is broken, it's a long story which involves google accusing us of breaking their t's and c's!!

Dead peeps are still on the list?

Advertisement