Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

You gotta shoot someone......usually Molly.

I shot Molly in the head,
    I shot Molly before I went to bed
    I shot Molly now she's dead
    la la la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Disclaimer I may not have shot Molly

Dead peeps are still on the list?

dont hang already dead people thats just mean

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Dead peeps are still on the list?

oops sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Looks like the port on my phone is gone. Got a wireless charger this morn which will do fir now, although not ide

Looks like the port on my phone is gone. Got a wireless charger this morn which will do fir now, although not ideal.

It seems that a few people believe that the sks have found each other... it might be worth going back through the posts to see where they have communicated. I mean clearly its not going to be as obvious a hey paris im over here but there will be subtle hints dropped by both.

I thought i had one on day 1 when i translated a phrase to two gentlemen of verona but it turned out the word just translated to citizens or townsfolk which wasn't odd at all. I've been trying to watch out for it but have obviously come up empty to date, so anyone else spot anything suspect?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

People are also forgetting that both house could potentially have been picking each other off by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Hello again!

Caught up there, gufc, you referring to Barney saying Denizens there?

Hello again!

Caught up there, gufc, you referring to Barney saying Denizens there?

Ya when i put "denizens of verona" into the google it showed up two gentlemen of verona. I was right i got ya you fecker, paris or rosalyn right here, but then i realised and translated that denizens on its own just meant townsfolk so let it lie, didnt want to put barney in the fire for my mistake thats why i didnt link him to it.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ya when i put "denizens of verona" into the google it showed up two gentlemen of verona. I was right i got ya you fecker, paris or rosalyn right here, but then i realised and translated that denizens on its own just meant townsfolk so let it lie, didnt want to put barney in the fire for my mistake thats why i didnt link him to it.

I have baby brain.

Can you simplify for me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Just catching up as well with the thread. rip Andy

No clue where to look today, STILL have a hunch bout RTA

Anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Just catching up as well with the thread. rip Andy

No clue where to look today, STILL have a hunch bout RTA

Anyone else?

Care to elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

That's seriously meta if it is a clue :D

I do have a bee in my bonnet about barney's insistence that I was covering something up without anyone going back and finding anything cover-up worthy. Also, he had a few jump on that band wagon without presenting any fidnings which makes me think baddie, baddie, baddie.

As much as I don't like turning around and accusing those accusing me (eye for an eye no one can see and all that). When I know I've nothing to worry about or cover up in posts, that kind of behaviour makes me think I've spotted some wolves.

I have baby brain.

Can you simplify for me please.

Well the sks have to find each other to form a team and make the game easier. Surely they would of had to drop posts along the way to have found each other.

The denizens of verona thing was just an example of what i was looking at. Something i had found suss because of what it threw up in google, ie 2 people of verona, paris and rosalyn, but when i copped that denezins simply translates to townsfolk i guessed i was on the wrong track.

As much as I don't like turning around and accusing those accusing me (eye for an eye no one can see and all that). When I know I've nothing to worry about or cover up in posts, that kind of behaviour makes me think I've spotted some wolves.

But im not accusing barney... ok get off the barney train lol. It was just an example of what could be used to communicate. Subtle things like that for the oh to pick up on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

my pHones not cHarging and Half tHe keys on tHis laptop dont work fml

I will try to follow as best i can if i can get on and Hopefully get sometHing sorted for tomorrow evening
    Ha copy and pasted Half tHe letters big H was tHe only one on screen
    if the task was soething that obvious i would have passed tbh

100% a task by the final post small "h "was available again! The argument that when he went to post there was no small "h"on the screen to copy and paste is easily disproven; he was posting from a laptop, so when he pressed "reply to thread" the words "reply to thread" are written twice and "thread" itself is written a third time!
    So there was a huge choice of "h" to choose from.

Stoogie wrote: »
    100% a task by the final post small "h "was available again! The argument that when he went to post there was no small "h"on the screen to copy and paste is easily disproven; he was posting from a laptop, so when he pressed "reply to thread" the words "reply to thread" are written twice and "thread" itself is written a third time!

I agree that looks dodge.

i saw home in the top left thats where i got it from didnt study the page

there are 2 words reply to thread i should hae seen tbf i just wasnt arsed to keep lookin as i was tryin to sort the fone at the time as well

i had a smaller h in later post as i believe it was in the quote or else i just saw the smaller h in tread as you said i dont remember it was nearly 2 am

Anything to say gufc21? You were here a minute ago; I think you know you are caught :)

And laptops don't work that way. They don't randomly capatalise some letters, even if it is broken. I'm afraid the noose has just tightened around your neck gufc.

Anything to say gufc21? You were here a minute ago; I think you know you are caught :)

Sorry; crossposted I'm as bad as Tigger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

not to mention the obvious showing us an obvious example of I'm right here paris

And laptops don't work that way. They don't randomly capatalise some letters, even if it is broken. I'm afraid the noose has just tightened around your neck gufc.

He's not saying that Partyjungle; he's saying that he had to copy and paste the letters and that he couldn't find a small "h" on the "reply to thread" page. The reply the t"h"read page :) .

Nevermind, misread the explanation

not to mention the obvious showing us an obvious example of I'm right here paris

And then they killed poor Molly.

I'll get the rope

You guys are seeing things that I am not. That lynch on sullivo was random as far as I'm concerned.
    my pHones not cHarging and Half tHe keys on tHis laptop dont work fml

I will try to follow as best i can if i can get on and Hopefully get sometHing sorted for tomorrow evening

My post has multiple lower case h's right before his

Nothing to be caught on stoogie. I was going back to the laptop to double check what you were saying. Yip i missed the small h on the address line, woops.

The small h in the final post you quoted was copied and pasted from mj's post quoted in my original post.

PJ i know they dont, it wasnt my claim. My claim was that there were a few keys that just werent working, period. As a result i had to copy and past those individual letters and put them into the sentance. I copied a capital H, silly in hindsite as it allows people to find a something to push

And then they killed poor Molly.

Unless Molly was also bad, we dont know yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Ooooh. Nice sleuthing. For me, I thought it was waaay too obvious, but could be hiding in plain sight kind of thing. I also reckon half of the people are half cut here at any given time..

• Advertisement

My post has multiple lower case h's right before his

But i didnt quote your post did i?

Advertisement