Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

gufc21 wrote: »
    i saw home in the top left thats where i got it from didnt study the page

there are 2 words reply to thread i should hae seen tbf i just wasnt arsed to keep lookin as i was tryin to sort the fone at the time as well

i had a smaller h in later post as i believe it was in the quote or else i just saw the smaller h in tread as you said i dont remember it was nearly 2 am

You can't say that it doesn't look extremely suspicious. You said that if it had been a task you would have skipped it but like Andy says you can always bluff these things out by saying that's too obvious; especially in the early hours.

But i didnt quote your post did i?

No, but it does contain many lower case h's that you could have copy/pasted

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Stoogie wrote: »
    You can't say that it doesn't look extremely suspicious. You said that if it had been a task you would have skipped it but like Andy says you can always bluff these things out by saying that's too obvious; especially in the early hours.

It does look suspicious, as soon as mick said it i thought ara balls but nothing i could do at that stage as i hadnt thought of it before hand. If it was a task i would have thought of it and left it well alone as it is blatently suspicious....

Unless Molly was also bad, we dont know yet.

That's the thing Valeyard; Molly could have been bad but and he could be one of Romeo or Juliet. They may have used the "vile" on Molly. I thought about it before outing him but if he is one of the two they have used their special move at this stage and are basically normal villagers so he should say.

No, but it does contain many lower case h's that you could have copy/pasted

But i would hof had to have quoted it to have acces to them without having to go across tabs. Remember its not just the h that was gone. That would have taken half the night

• Advertisement

It does look suspicious, as soon as mick said it i thought ara balls but nothing i could do at that stage as i hadnt thought of it before hand. If it was a task i would have thought of it and left it well alone as it is blatently suspicious....

Why post at all if you are only posting to say nothing but to be suspicious?
    Mick was right on you and you were surprised anyone was around at that hour.

But i would hof had to have quoted it to have acces to them without having to go across tabs. Remember its not just the h that was gone. That would have taken half the night

You're moving the goalposts here. Explain from the top what the problem was and what you did to alleviate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

On screen keyboard my friend.

Anyhow - I thought it was funny. Don't think it was a task.

No; you could take from any of the three iterations of "thread" on the reply page. I think you were waiting to get caught and that's why you are now blaming Barney for the denizens thing.

Why post at all if you are only posting to say nothing but to be suspicious?
    Mick was right on you and you were surprised anyone was around at that hour.

I was surprised anyone was around? Have u played this game before ya?

I was posting because i hadnt posted since early evening and thought that that looked suspicious that i was keeping my head down.

• Advertisement

I was surprised anyone was around? Have u played this game before ya?

I was posting because i hadnt posted since early evening and thought that that looked suspicious that i was keeping my head down.

I have; and I've seen that people who claim tech issues are often wolves. Nopeare did it before afaik.

No; you could take from any of the three iterations of "thread" on the reply page. I think you were waiting to get caught and that's why you are now blaming Barney for the denizens thing.

But i didnt blame barney for that. I didnt even link him to it. When he was linked to it i clearly said its not a thing i dont think ye should accuse barney because of it

But i didnt blame barney for that. I didnt even link him to it. When he was linked to it i clearly said its not a thing i dont think ye should accuse barney because of it

Well it looks a bit dodge to be honest.

Gufc are you Romeo or Juliett? Cos otherwise you are a wolf.

You're moving the goalposts here. Explain from the top what the problem was and what you did to alleviate it

Dont think i am.

My phone wouldnt charge, tried a few different cables (port is gone as it turns out, will cost a way to much to fix it) borrowed my sis' laptop as the missus has mine. Some of her keys dont work. I typed what i could and copied and pasted the other individual letters in. H in home was the one i copied, and put in. If you look at the posts there are also no grammar marks (,.)used as they are also gone, which is not in keeping with my posts in general.

I missed thread at the end of the address bar and there is one other on the right hand side i missed also.

Gufc are you Romeo or Juliett? Cos otherwise you are a wolf.

Well no im not romeo, nor am i juliet. Im not a wolf and if all you have to base it on is a supposed blatently obvious task at 1 am your really grasping for straws

Well no im not romeo, nor am i juliet. Im not a wolf and if all you have to base it on is a supposed blatently obvious task at 1 am your really grasping for straws

They were empty late night posts at best to up your post count with random capital letters in them and I'm clutching at straws ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Where did andy say that?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

will find the exact post but WWGM said task would not involve grammar/spelling/etc

Im sorry, when exactly did andy say this. I just checked his posts and there wasnt a mention so the only place he could have said it was a backroom.

Im not trying to deflect from my questioning, i think ive answered everything in as much detail as i can but tbf there is no way that is a task. Id have to be mad to do it and to have it there for 8 hours over night were it wouldnt get lost in traffic

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Mod Clarification

Mercutio:

If Mercutio successfully protects a player, he loses his protection ability but keeps any bullets he has

Tasks
    Multiple posting and bad spelling will not be tasks in this game

nothing about capital letters

Tigger 67
    grumpylumpy 46
    MicksJaguar 42
    quickbeam 33
    gufc21 31
    Mollyb60 31
    The_Valeyard 28
    Stoogie 27
    tritium 25
    y0ssar1an22 22
    sullivlo 21
    WerewolfGM 19
    partyjungle 18
    Barney92 13
    cdaly_ 12
    MrsFlushdraw 12
    Xaracatz 11
    Lord TSC 11
    raze_them_all_ 9
    andy125 9
    Nopeare 8
    Jayop 6
    dottie_lottie 1

Tigger 67
    grumpylumpy 46
    MicksJaguar 42
    quickbeam 33
    gufc21 31
    Mollyb60 31
    The_Valeyard 28
    Stoogie 27
    tritium 25
    y0ssar1an22 22
    sullivlo 21
    WerewolfGM 19
    partyjungle 18
    Barney92 13
    cdaly_ 12
    MrsFlushdraw 12
    Xaracatz 11
    Lord TSC 11
    raze_them_all_ 9
    andy125 9
    Nopeare 8
    Jayop 6
    dottie_lottie 1

:eek::eek::eek:

Tigger 67
    grumpylumpy 46
    MicksJaguar 42
    quickbeam 33
    gufc21 31
    Mollyb60 31
    The_Valeyard 28
    Stoogie 27
    tritium 25
    y0ssar1an22 22
    sullivlo 21
    WerewolfGM 19
    partyjungle 18
    Barney92 13
    cdaly_ 12
    MrsFlushdraw 12
    Xaracatz 11
    Lord TSC 11
    raze_them_all_ 9
    andy125 9
    Nopeare 8
    Jayop 6
    dottie_lottie 1

With 9 posts from a usually prolific andy im inclined to say he had a role.

tritium wrote: »

And not once mentioned, in the main thread at least, what stoogie claimed. So did he say it to you last night in the backroom stoogie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'd say bad

Andy goes quiet when bad.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm finding Stoogie and PJ's attack on Gufc to be very suspicious.

Just saying.

Where did andy say that?
    Im sorry, when exactly did andy say this. I just checked his posts and there wasnt a mention so the only place he could have said it was a backroom.

Im not trying to deflect from my questioning, i think ive answered everything in as much detail as i can but tbf there is no way that is a task. Id have to be mad to do it and to have it there for 8 hours over night were it wouldnt get lost in traffic

Not this game another game; Andy only posted 9 times this game. He gives a lot of coaching in the back rooms and I read through them afterwards. No one has access to the archives now and it would be very meta to go look.

So who gets my 2nd bullet hmmmmmmmmmmm :cool:

• Advertisement

I'd say bad

Andy goes quiet when bad.

Yeah that would tally with other games alright

Shame, he never got to claim the prince role

Advertisement