Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

It is possible there was ony 1 kill as a team was killed off???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Very curious as to what happened on the first morning. Have we discovered why there was no kill yet? I'm probably going to come across it soon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Jayop wrote: »
    Very curious as to what happened on the first morning. Have we discovered why there was no kill yet? I'm probably going to come across it soon.

No. We still don't know.

General consensus is that SK won the competition and chose to peek in an effort to find the other SK.

I should add, that is my consensus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I should add, that is my consensus

Also mine, plus failed thus gufc, come get me paris or whatever line it was

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've submitted my vote for QB.

As a quick heads up, my brother's birthday is Thursday and I'll be out tomorrow as a result from about 5 onwards (going to Jack Whitehall :D). So I'll have to register my vote before then and won't be able to change if the group comes to consensus after then....

quickbeam wrote: »
    No. We still don't know.
    General consensus is that SK won the competition and chose to peek in an effort to find the other SK.
    Also mine, plus failed thus gufc, come get me paris or whatever line it was

Andy dieing meant one team was killed off so they might not have got a kill as they were dead

I still think there's something secret going on by the mods (Rule 13). The timing of Molly's kill still seems off for me, if we're assuming R&J used the vial on her.

And Molly killed overnight and Andy, her Capulet brother killed in the morning? Did the Monts know they were attacking a Cap or were they role hunting and caught a Cap by happy accident?

Yes. One might even say: "There's nothing to go on and it ends up with a bit of chaos".

QB this post is odd as ****, from what I remember your quoting something sully said

• Advertisement

QB this post is odd as ****, from what I remember your quoting something sully said

Yes, I was quoting Sully.

She said it first night when there really isn't any chaos for villagers, only for wolves trying to decide who munch. I called her out on it right after she said it. I quoted it again pre-lynch as it seemed like a more appropriate quote for the day when things really are in chaos deciding on first lynch.

OK so....

Slaughter 1 - no kill - Poss SK peek (surely that wouldn't cancel a kill??)
    Lynch 1 - Sully (Benvolio Montague)
    Day 2 - Molly (Fulgencio Capulet) shot middle of night
    Slaughter 2 - Andy killed (Tybalt Capulet)- Seems like he was watched by Mercutio
    Day 2 - GUFC (Rosaline) murdered, cause of death unknown - middle of day
    Day 2 - Tigger (Villager) murdered, cause of death unknown - middle of day

So I'm going to assume that GUFC killed Andy, he was watched and then was killed himself during the day. The Tigger kill is a strange one.

So we reckon Sully was bad, Molly bad, Gufc bad, Andy bad Tigger good?
    I am thinking that way,

which mean two baddies left

if, Seer had both of the two alive..............boom time for village.
    Of those I thought only Sully was bad.

Molly was bad only if two of her, Gufc and Tigger were hit by Mercutio. But I think there's something else going on.

I also don't think Andy was bad
    Right,

Time for Father Laurence to shine

C_71_article_1424271_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Before this happens, like a previous game!!!

4360993_f520.jpg

My information is as follows:

Sully was Benvolio Montague

Mollyb60 was Fulgencio Capulet

Andy125 was Tybalt Capulet

Gufc was Rosaline

Tigeer was Villager (RIP)

Burn in the hell the rest :P

Back to what I enjoy

pete-sophia.jpg

Sully was the only one QB was sure was bad before the reveal I reckon her and Sully were team mates.

To acccuse her was a task and to quote her was another

Im voting QB tonight

OK so....

Slaughter 1 - no kill - Poss SK peek (surely that wouldn't cancel a kill??)
    Lynch 1 - Sully (Benvolio Montague)
    Day 2 - Molly (Fulgencio Capulet) shot middle of night
    Slaughter 2 - Andy killed (Tybalt Capulet)- Seems like he was watched by Mercutio
    Day 2 - GUFC (Rosaline) murdered, cause of death unknown - middle of day
    Day 2 - Tigger (Villager) murdered, cause of death unknown - middle of day

Oh, that's something that hasn't been thought of yet. Maybe Andy wasn't munched by an evil team at all, but died because whoever he attacked was protected by the bodyguard. Good thinking.

So I'm going to assume that GUFC killed Andy, he was watched and then was killed himself during the day. The Tigger kill is a strange one.

If that was so I thought the bodyguard prevents the kill and then kills the baddie, ie Andy wouldnt of died?

Sully was the only one QB was sure was bad before the reveal I reckon her and Sully were team mates.

To acccuse her was a task and to quote her was another

Im voting QB tonight

Silly boy! I was sure (or as near as can be) because Sully outed herself by talking of chaos when there should be none for a goodie. Tigger saw this too.

Oh, that's something that hasn't been thought of yet. Maybe Andy wasn't munched by an evil team at all, but died because whoever he attacked was protected by the bodyguard. Good thinking.
    If that was so I thought the bodyguard prevents the kill and then kills the baddie, ie Andy wouldnt of died?

Nah after rereading RTA is correct. It's a bodyguard, not an angel so my line of thinking couldn't have happened.

So what as the tinted windows and someone being watched referring to?? :confused:

Yes, but if he successfully protects somebody the attacker dies. So Andy was the attacker, rather than the attackee.

Either is possible.

Nah after rereading RTA is correct. It's a bodyguard, not an angel so my line of thinking couldn't have happened.

So what as the tinted windows and someone being watched referring to?? :confused:

seer check maybe?

• Advertisement

Yeah either a seer check or a peak by someone like romeo/juliet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

The seer has not come forward which leads me to think he has no valuable info as yet.

The seer has not come forward which leads me to think he has no valuable info as yet.

well if we manage to lynch one of the baddies tonight the seer should come out and say who they have checked and who is clear, I repeat this is to only be done after vale says if we manage to lynch a baddie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

well if we manage to lynch one of the baddies tonight the seer should come out and say who they have checked and who is clear, I repeat this is to only be done after vale says if we manage to lynch a baddie

Sure, if we lynch a baddie tonight, we're laughing

I'm still wary of Nospare

You won't.

You won't.

you? the good people wont lynch a baddie?

Nope.

Sure, if we lynch a baddie tonight, we're laughing

You won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hi all. First I better address our very own road traffic accident.

At first I was a bit suss of you, as I stated, there was something just not right and couldn't put my finger on it. It doesn't look good when you vote for me purely on that! tit for tat but it also kind of clears you in my book.

Secondly, I started a new job in a Pension firm here in Malta. There is a no phone policy and I can't even sneak to the jacks as they don't like to see you carrying a phone around. My only time to get on is on the bus on the way to work, during my lunch and then the bus home again and obviously once I am home I am fine.

There really wasn't much I could do about it. I went for an interview last week and less than 2 hours later I had the job! I still wanted to play WW and had no idea how the office would be for sneaking on the computet etc! but found out pretty quick it's a def no no :mad:

Anyway, that's my reply.

• Advertisement

That kill in the middle of the night is absolutely bonkers to be honest. If a goodie executed molly.... on what grounds....? I feel like I'm playing checkers and you guys are playing chess. Or you think your playing chess. I can't see how its not a mistake to kill that early. I'm gonna go through molly's posts and see what I can find.

did you ever find anything in Mollys posts?

Advertisement