Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

QB, I see on the last page you listed me as someone you accused.

I didn't see the post accusing me, did you??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I only said it was a little suss that you were so quiet. I don't have any serious suspicions about you and amn't voting for you tonight.

My thought on Molly's death:

She asked a lot of questions regarding who the SK roles were. Perhaps playing dumb? I am not sure. She was able to spot that vial was spelt incorrectly yet couldn't fully grasp the roles. They don't seem that complex this time around. I couldn't tell if there was a lynch on day 1 though. I usually don't really notice her much in the games I've played with her but other people have had alarm bells going off. She must have been killed for meta reasons. Her rhetoric must have been consistent with previous missteps. What those missteps were, I have no idea.

O i see you did here never mind

Jayop wrote: »
    OK so....

Slaughter 1 - no kill - Poss SK peek (surely that wouldn't cancel a kill??)
    Lynch 1 - Sully (Benvolio Montague)
    Day 2 - Molly (Fulgencio Capulet) shot middle of night
    Slaughter 2 - Andy killed (Tybalt Capulet)- Seems like he was watched by Mercutio
    Day 2 - GUFC (Rosaline) murdered, cause of death unknown - middle of day
    Day 2 - Tigger (Villager) murdered, cause of death unknown - middle of day

Just mingling this in with last nights lynch. At this stage everyone was alive. I think there's a good chance the other monty would have jumped on Sully to hid themselves assuming like I had that she was going to be killed anyway. The two capulets both hopped on board that particular choo choo train so there's a chance that the other Monty and the other SK would be in there too. GUFC is the only evil killed that wasn't on board.

sully (monty) 6 votes: Andy125 (Cap), Tigger (villager), Mick, Mollyb60 (Cap), quickbeam, Tritium
    Mick 3 votes: cdaly_, Lord TSC, Nopeare
    grumpylumpy 3 votes: Barney92, partyjungle, y0ssar1an22
    Quickbeam 3 votes: Stoogie, Sullivlo (Monty), Xaracatz
    cdaly_ 2 votes: grumpylumpy, Gufc21 (Roz)
    Tigger 1 vote: raze_them_all
    raze_them_all 1 vote: Mrs FD
    nopere 1 vote: The Valeyard
    y0ssar1an 1 vote: jayop

Now it's interesting that Sully and QB voted for each other too. Could be cover for one another??

At what point did QB say they were going to jump on Sully and viceversa?

gufc21 wrote: »
    Looks like the port on my phone is gone. Got a wireless charger this morn which will do fir now, although not ideal.

It seems that a few people believe that the sks have found each other... it might be worth going back through the posts to see where they have communicated. I mean clearly its not going to be as obvious a hey paris im over here but there will be subtle hints dropped by both.

I thought i had one on day 1 when i translated a phrase to two gentlemen of verona but it turned out the word just translated to citizens or townsfolk which wasn't odd at all. I've been trying to watch out for it but have obviously come up empty to date, so anyone else spot anything suspect?

In fairness this was brilliant unpon reflection given he was Rosaline :D

• Advertisement

Paris wrote: »

Yeah really good.... :rolleyes: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Potential thing grumpy was hiding. The only way they are evil is if they are the other serial killer or they were on the same team as sulli. Sulli mentioned romeo and juliet, which may have been a task.

There might be something in the name thing. Gufc said he thought he had found someone because I'd written a title in other words, denizens of verona. This may have been him trying to show to the other sk who he was, but potentially also an insight into what the tasks were.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

That is pretty good:) id been counting the Hs to see was there ten in case it was Paris -Paris H(il)ten

Geddit......

Tough audience .....

cdaly_ wrote: »
    I was Romeo and Juliet in the school play. Funny how we had to practice the kiss over and over again...

Going on what Barney posted, CDALY mentions them here.

Are them Italiacs alright? do people use Italics much?

I never notice them unless im quoting someone

tritium wrote: »
    That is pretty good:) id been counting the Hs to see was there ten in case it was Paris -Paris H(il)ten

Geddit......

Tough audience .....

I dont get it dude at all :o thats probably more a me problem then your fault mind

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    Potential thing grumpy was hiding. The only way they are evil is if they are the other serial killer or they were on the same team as sulli. Sulli mentioned romeo and juliet, which may have been a task.

There might be something in the name thing. Gufc said he thought he had found someone because I'd written a title in other words, denizens of verona. This may have been him trying to show to the other sk who he was, but potentially also an insight into what the tasks were.

We should be able to infer amongst 3 dead baddies what a task was, assuming at least one was on the thread. We got our best people on it. Get to it boys :D

We should be able to infer amongst 3 dead baddies what a task was, assuming at least one was on the thread. We got our best people on it. Get to it boys :D

Ive been looking but failing quite misaerably

Going on what Barney posted, CDALY mentions them here.

Are them Italiacs alright? do people use Italics much?

I never notice them unless im quoting someone
    Ooh good spot. Could be....

Cdaly anything to say?

My current list of suspects woulf be cdaly qb and grumpy. Still making up my mind on which

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Barney92 wrote: »

Hi again,

having a mare at work so somewhat distracted here, but I'll give this a go.

To defend me (again), yeah I guess it could have been but that's pretty flimsy! I've justified everything I've said - honest question, and then just forgetting I'd suggested it, and the reason I suggested it was an attempt to be helpful.

On from that, I've been suspicious of cdaly from the start. Her first few posts were absolute fluff which looked to me devised to get her out of the low poster group. She eventually pivoted to actually saying things about what was going on, but potentially after her and the other baddies/her partner got their story straight. That's my best theory to go on at the moment.

I don't really see the qb thing apart from protesting her innocence at a suspicious time. If its a toss up between qb and someone I think is good, I'm happy to join the vote. Otherwise I'm gonna go with my gut and vote cdaly

Is there a consensus on voting/ffa/anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Nopeare

Wow seems a busy day!!! If valeyards right a good one for the village!!!
    I'm sticking with Mick as I didn't like the push from last night plus I haven't read enough to get a proper case against anyone else

My current list of suspects woulf be cdaly qb and grumpy. Still making up my mind on which

I like Cd and Qb not sure on grumpy yet but I must look back over the stuff she has been called out on

From the op i think we have an apptentice priest AND seer. Wondering if we can use that effectively? Depends on what seer already knows

Thought:

If QB was bad would she not have claimed seer/priest by now to get us not to lynch her, knowing the other baddies probably wouldn't kill her in the morning either?

I'm not a total newb but that could be a total newb thought...

• Advertisement

Nopeare wrote: »
    Wow seems a busy day!!! If valeyards right a good one for the village!!!
    I'm sticking with Mick as I didn't like the push from last night plus I haven't read enough to get a proper case against anyone else

Well your a big poopie head :pac:

Actually that's kind of like Salem witch trials... YOu won't know if they're good till after you've drowned them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Someone give me a plan for this evening

Another thought. If mercutio blocked andy hes powerless now. Therefore he should have come forward.

So we may still have a bodyguard! Yay :D

qb, grumpy, cdaly and Handsome mick have all been mentioned

Change nappies, catch up on sleep.....

Oh the game

:pac:

Change nappies, catch up on sleep.....

Oh the game

:pac:

A realistic plan :p

The thing here is, if Vale is telling the truth and we have absolutely no reason to think why not then it's essentially already game over.

I can see a serious lack of effort going in here and us stumbling across the line after a few turns.

Unless of course Vale wasn't the original priest and they killed him after Vale was chosen as the deputy. It does though seem to be a little bit early for the evils to be playing that hand if it was to happen especially as Vale was under no pressure from what I could see.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Jayop wrote: »
    The thing here is, if Vale is telling the truth and we have absolutely no reason to think why not then it's essentially already game over.

I can see a serious lack of effort going in here and us stumbling across the line after a few turns.

Never underestimate the ability of a team to completely f*ck things up.

The ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory tends to happen.

Funny-Sad-Face-Hillary-Clinton-Picture.jpg

Advertisement