Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Villager

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Sorry for delay

baby duties

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Now im not saying the man was infallible but

Sully was a montague
    Theres a montague left

Tigg made a lot of noise connecting stoogie and sully and calling stoogie a wolf

If seer hasnt used tonight's peek yet id suggest that one

Sorry for delay

baby duties

No worries figured as much cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Villager

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's not good :(

I hope you picked a safe one for your apprentice Vale.

Might not get on before the mornings lynch is up but will try to anyway.

Mine bed is calling me now and I shall be retire for the night and hope thou is still alive in the morrow

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What was the reasoning being CDaly votes again?

Lord TSC wrote: »

We thought she was a wolf LDO :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

We thought she was a wolf LDO :(

ldo?

ldo?

Like DOH Obviously :pac:

ldo?

google says Low-dropout regulator

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

My reasoning was that her first few posts were just fluff, potentially trying to get away from the low post count to avoid suspicions as a wolf, and didnt start saying anyhting of note until later, possibly after chatting to the rest of her wolf pack...

But that was groundless. Damn.

Bedtime has rolled around again. RIP cdaly. Sorry I voted you

google says Low-dropout regulator

LDO
    Like, duh, obviously. A new popular acroynm spreading like wildfire through internet message boards.
    Bob:"ScarJo is hawt"
    Harry: "LDO"

I am a Simpsons fan and said it Doh and not Duh!

anyway.. sleep now for me

well now I'm suspicious of jayop cos his explanation was so definitive but a few of us have poked (potential) holes now..
    Jayop wrote: »
    Barney92 16
    MrsFlushdraw 15
    Lord TSC 15
    cdaly_ 12
    Xaracatz 12
    Nopeare 9

Now I know I only have 24 posts but TBF I missed most of the first day and a half so I'm still thinking that someone must be hiding in that list of low posters.
    That wasn't my explanation. The bits in bold were added after I posted.
    Or it could be that I was dying on Sunday after a wedding on Saturday as I said all week, had a bank holiday yesterday (american company) and I'm back in the office this evening and this is when I do most of my internetting.
    This is the original post I made
    I think with nothing else on I'm going from that list of 5. Worst case scenario we kill someone who's not really playing.
    It's not so much saying that low = wolf, more that with nothing to go on I'd rather for the sake of the game remove the lower posters and have those who are playing more stay on. Especially now with people like Tigger and Andy gone, the posting could easily dry up in a day or two.
    Grumply Lumpy late bandwagon incoming me thinks.

this is why i voted for jayo. Has been pretty quiet thus far but when there was some heat potentially on him he got pretty defensive with a good few posts within a few mins

LDO
    Like, duh, obviously. A new popular acroynm spreading like wildfire through internet message boards.
    Bob:"ScarJo is hawt"
    Harry: "LDO"

I am a Simpsons fan and said it Doh and not Duh!

anyway.. sleep now for me

I got it although after a urban dictionary ldo google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

this is why i voted for jayo. Has been pretty quiet thus far but when there was some heat potentially on him he got pretty defensive with a good few posts within a few mins

Fair enough. I had explained why I was going to be quiet the first turn before the game started but it's a fair enough reason at this stage.

And I voted you yesterday too.

Fair enough. I had explained why I was going to be quiet the first turn before the game started but it's a fair enough reason at this stage.

And I voted you yesterday too.

dont be trying to pass off my voting for you as an act of revenge. thats more of the defensiveness that drew my attention to you

dont be trying to pass off my voting for you as an act of revenge. thats more of the defensiveness that drew my attention to you

Not trying to, I said it was fair enough. Of course my voting for you will spike your attention in me too though, it's only natural.

Grumply Lumpy late bandwagon incoming me thinks.

why did you say this

why did you say this

Because if the club foot thing. It was a minute or so to the deadline. I'd have maybe been serious had it been further away.

Because if the club foot thing. It was a minute or so to the deadline. I'd have maybe been serious had it been further away.

Marge simpson hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Advertisement

Am grumpy thought she was suss day 1

Trit jumped on my grammar italiacs thing

MSFD
    Shall we do an #FFA

CDaly - for reasons already mentioned on here
    Micksjaguar - think he is a baddy
    Nopeare - is flying under the radar and therefore got on mine

I think I would be going for CDaly tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Tigger wrote: »
    Onto matters of business
    Molly posted nothing that is a song
    Tigger wrote: »
    Anyways the reaction from quickna Trit to things that were said today has them firmly on my list
    And since quick is also on my list as a serial killer for yesterday I'm going to suggest her for todav
    tritium wrote: »
    Now im not saying the man was infallible but

Sully was a montague
    Theres a montague left

Tigg made a lot of noise connecting stoogie and sully and calling stoogie a wolf

If seer hasnt used tonight's peek yet id suggest that one

I hope they do but remember; he cleared Molly: Molly is a wolf.
    He accused you and for the purposes of this discussion you are innocent so that's two wrong.
    He accused Quickbeam which hasn't been tested yet but I'd say peek her after me if Tigger is on such a roll.
    He accused more people than there are roles it he only got one hit "Sully"
    I think Quickbeam said she got that first as well. I got Gufc earlier; I picked him out and the Bodyguard shot him down and he's a confirmed wolf. I'll admit I thought that that Quickbeam was a SK at the beginning; and Tigger tried to claim credit for that one as well so I've got one and Tigger has one.
    I've noticed these games quickly turn tit for tat. So I'm not thinking that I'll defend myself once and move on.

Not much to read during the night for a change. I thought I would have something to entertain me in bus.

Try harder night crew.

Morning all! Hope we all slept safe and well.

Spent some time on the posts last night and im still unsure tbh. My suspect list is qb, stoogie, grumpy in that order. Quite a few low posters too so we should keep them in mind

Qb. Very odd and erratic style earlier that improves with time. Im putting that down to the sk not having to find their buddy anymore. So qb is top of my list

Im suggesting string up qb tonight if nothing changes. If she's a villager then its the least bad loss if shes a wolf its a win

morning y'all

Morning. Slept horrendously :pac:

Not much to catch up this morning. For whatever reason, my suspicion of grumpy has waned. It shouldn't have really though considering nothing has changed other than baddie numbers cut significantly. Its less likely he's a baddie, as is everyone.

Someone incepted Stoogie into my suspicion. Tigger I think. The fact that he and sully voted for each other makes me more suspicious.

Vote Stoogie #1

Yeah screw qb lol.

If someone is using a desktop could they put up a postcount list? Lots of very quiet posters this game and i think we cant just give them a pass without any questions

Quietest game yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

In a run down corner of our beautiful city this morning,
    a woman's screams filled the air as she found two bodies,
    in front of her apartment building on her way out to some milk for her child's breakfast.
    Wanting to preserve their dignity in death and her child's innocent eyes,
    she grabbed a white sheet and threw it over them.
    The crimson of their blood bloomed onto the stark white sheet, like poppies in snow.
    She did not know what happened, but she knew their names Juliet Capulet, and Romeo Montague,
    the only children of these two hateful families.

The rest would be for the police to find out.

These violent delights have violent ends
    And in their triump die, like fire and powder
    Which, as they kiss, consume

For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo

Advertisement