Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Morning. Slept horrendously :pac:

Not much to catch up this morning. For whatever reason, my suspicion of grumpy has waned. It shouldn't have really though considering nothing has changed other than baddie numbers cut significantly. Its less likely he's a baddie, as is everyone.

Someone incepted Stoogie into my suspicion. Tigger I think. The fact that he and sully voted for each other makes me more suspicious.

Vote Stoogie #1
    I didn't vote for Sully and Sully didn't vote for me. Why are you making stuff up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    In a run down corner of our beautiful city this morning,
    a woman's screams filled the air as she found two bodies,
    in front of her apartment building on her way out to some milk for her child's breakfast.
    Wanting to preserve their dignity in death and her child's innocent eyes,
    she grabbed a white sheet and threw it over them.
    The crimson of their blood bloomed onto the stark white sheet, like poppies in snow.
    She did not know what happened, but she knew their names Juliet Capulet, and Romeo Montague,
    the only children of these two hateful families.

The rest would be for the police to find out.

These violent delights have violent ends
    And in their triump die, like fire and powder
    Which, as they kiss, consume

For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo

Eh what? So 2 deaths but we don't know who?

Stoogie wrote: »
    I didn't vote for Sully and Sully didn't vote for me. Why are you making stuff up?

Seems I've made a blunder. It was quickbeam, not you.

Vote quickbeam #1, Stoogie #2

I presume this is the vial being used. Someone remind me of the story, they both commit suicide using a vial of poison, right? Strange that no one has been named to have died. Do we need to do a roll call to find out who?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

So now we have to figure out the actual dead players not the roles??? Well priest is no use now??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I presume this is the vial being used. Someone remind me of the story, they both commit suicide using a vial of poison, right? Strange that no one has been named to have died. Do we need to do a roll call to find out who?

Juliet used a vial of poison to fake her death.
    Romeo, not knowing it was fake, committed suicide thinking she was really dead.
    Juliet then woke up to find Romeo dead, so then killed herself for teals this time.

I wonder if there's some weird thing where someone (Juilet) fakes their death early on. Romeo then has to die after a set time, and Juilet will wake up shortly after...

Seems I've made a blunder. It was quickbeam, not you.

Vote quickbeam #1, Stoogie #2

I agree with 88% of this post.

So now we have to figure out the actual dead players not the roles??? Well priest is no use now??

Once the voting form opens we will know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Morning all

Catching up now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Juliet was Tritium
    Romeo was Mick

• Advertisement

Maybe there is some secret rule where if one of R or J is nabbed, then they both die? Seems logical with the theme

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

What the....

Maybe there is some secret rule where if one of R or J is nabbed, then they both die? Seems logical with the theme

There are two teams left and two people were killed? No mention of a peek so two teams =two kills I would think.

Stoogie wrote: »
    There are two teams left and two people were killed? No mention of a peek so two teams =two kills I would think.

That makes more sense. Pure chance that they got R+J

I'm a bit lost, will be free to play after about 3pm

Here's your post count, dont really have time to organise it,think i took out all the deads, please review, sorry!

quickbeam 77
    grumpylumpy 69
    The_Valeyard 48
    y0ssar1an22 46
    tritium 43
    Jayop 40
    Stoogie 37
    partyjungle 34
    raze_them_all_ 24
    MrsFlushdraw 23
    Lord TSC 18
    Barney92 16
    cdaly_ 14
    Xaracatz 12
    Nopeare 9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

voting same as yesterday, hasnt mentioned me once since i pointed out her posting

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As I said yesterday, I'm going to have a very busy afternoon so I'm registering my vote again for Quickbeam. I can change if there's a group decision with some better substance, but will be struggling to do so post 3pm.

Suuuper quiet game. Everyone seems to be drunk/ hungover/ busy at work/ dead

Not sure I fully follow the kills per day
    Kills

There will be two kills each day, all three evil teams will compete for a kill in the day phase of the game ie. competition for Monday kills is on Sunday, Tuesday kills on Monday and so on. Each team will be required to submit a kill request each day

So the three teams compete for two kills per day. Now that there is only two teams, is there still competitions? Could someone on one of the evil teams clarify this please?

• Advertisement

I had a quick flick through Tritium's posts (rather than Mick because he's top poster...), safe to say that the vial is a tool to kill another player (possibly many players). Trit mentions it multiple times as a murderous tool that isn't outlined anywhere else.

Echo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

echo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

dead: r and J
    2 capulets
    1 montague
    1 SK
    2 villagers

correct? that means 1 SK and 1 capulet remains

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

voting same as yesterday, hasnt mentioned me once since i pointed out her posting

You need to take/ me off ignore and go back and read my post directed TO YOU,

I have no time to hunt for it now but feel free as it was yesterday evening and wont be hard to find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Don't get this game. Assuming somebody's going to come back to life. Something in the intro about Mods' secrets and stuff.

Guess it's quiet 'cause people keep dying.

I'd vote QB again 'cause I'm consistent, buy also suss of PJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Whilst they are a loss, at least it wasn't the seer or priest. I'm also guessing they'd used the vial already so it was really just that they could plan in secret.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Don't get this game. Assuming somebody's going to come back to life. Something in the intro about Mods' secrets and stuff.

Guess it's quiet 'cause people keep dying.

I'd vote QB again 'cause I'm consistent, buy also suss of PJ.

Go on

Is it time for the seer to come out now? Do we require help or as a village have we given up, and hoping the baddies will die of natural causes :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I reckon it's getting close to the time for the seer to come out, unless they've only peeked people who are now dead. If they've got three alive people as of tomorrow I reckon they come out.

By the way, Prince if we're way off on the deaths or if there's something key you know that we don't also maybe consider coming out in the next day or too. If we're pretty spot on, stay hidden.

Advertisement