Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As no one has put forward a better option, I'm sticking with QB tonight. I wish we could have come up with some sort of gameplan for today though, because I feel everyone's going to vote all over the place, giving the wolves a chance to co-ordinate a bit :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Also nurse, you might consider leaving someone's name off your list when you reveal and choose them as your new seer in case you die. That way the wolves will have less of an idea about who you chose. So just say you peeked a dead person but then chose the good person as the new seer.

Not saying that's what you should do, you'll know best but consider it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Let's not do a Hillary Clinton on this.

When is the dragon coming mods?

And not to continue beating the same drum but I've no other real suspects, bar grumpy. Qb I don't really see being evil, but I'm not sure on that.

• Advertisement

Let's not do a Hillary Clinton on this.

That way madness lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

could it be time for the prince to come forward, at least that way we know what the fuk is really going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hi all. First I better address our very own road traffic accident.

At first I was a bit suss of you, as I stated, there was something just not right and couldn't put my finger on it. It doesn't look good when you vote for me purely on that! tit for tat but it also kind of clears you in my book.

Secondly, I started a new job in a Pension firm here in Malta. There is a no phone policy and I can't even sneak to the jacks as they don't like to see you carrying a phone around. My only time to get on is on the bus on the way to work, during my lunch and then the bus home again and obviously once I am home I am fine.

There really wasn't much I could do about it. I went for an interview last week and less than 2 hours later I had the job! I still wanted to play WW and had no idea how the office would be for sneaking on the computet etc! but found out pretty quick it's a def no no :mad:

Anyway, that's my reply.
    voting same as yesterday, hasnt mentioned me once since i pointed out her posting

Just so you don't have to exert yourself and look back... I found and quoted it for you.

You are very welcome :pac:

My attentiuon tonight is turning to Jayop.. I think he is a wolf in hiding.

I don't think QB is a wolf tbh, I have her on my goodie list with...

Grumpy
    Yosser
    RTA
    Valeyard

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I've got almost nothing. Thinking of turning to low posters who might've been too busy in their back room to post here.

• Advertisement

My attentiuon tonight is turning to Jayop.. I think he is a wolf in hiding.

I don't think QB is a wolf tbh, I have her on my goodie list with...

Grumpy
    Yosser
    RTA
    Valeyard

i,m happy to vote for jayo as well. still on my radar from last night. will see what he says this evening. 2 hours to get of **** together

What's the case for Jay? I'm not remembering anything

What's the case for Jay? I'm not remembering anything

his gneral lower posting (could br RL stuff in fairness), and for me, how he got quite defensive last night

Barney92 wrote: »
    And not to continue beating the same drum but I've no other real suspects, bar grumpy. Qb I don't really see being evil, but I'm not sure on that.

Oh barney... I've tried.

his gneral lower posting (could br RL stuff in fairness), and for me, how he got quite defensive last night

Will have to look back so

i posted a multi quote yesterday evening just after/before lynch

Oh barney... I've tried.

Once more unto the breach grumpy

If the seer has a confirmed buddy it would be a help.

Personally I'm a little confused over today's killings.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Once more unto the breach grumpy

If the 2 evils are still competing for kills I'm putting this quote up for a task

• Advertisement

If the 2 evils are still competing for kills I'm putting this quote up for a task

I doubt they are, two teams lefts and two kills a night so no need for competition. Anyway I was just trying to add a bit of Shakespeare today in a down day, there's another quote before that.

I've got almost nothing. Thinking of turning to low posters who might've been too busy in their back room to post here.

There's no one to talk to back there any more

Also, has anyone ever been too busy in the back room to not here?

Are you all lonely there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Lol getting defensive now is when someone posts something you said in a quote, adds their own text, someone gets suss of you because of that text and you point out it wasn't your words.

Yosser has been trying to slowly stitch me up since yesterday. That's my vote anyway.

did qb die?

did qb die?

No, afaik she is still in the land of the living!

very quiet... but so are most now :(

Sorry, busy day here

Need a plan.

#villagerslivesmatter

• Advertisement

I can't remember if I vote earlier

Advertisement