Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I can't remember if I vote earlier

I didn't... No idea where to cast the vote

Thinking qb... Oddish behaviour and it seems to be the most solid case I saw made

VOting for this fellow due to the same reason I accused stoogie earlier

raw

Barney92 wrote: »
    I doubt they are, two teams lefts and two kills a night so no need for competition. Anyway I was just trying to add a bit of Shakespeare today in a down day, there's another quote before that.

Although wasn't it kicked around that the 0 kills on the first night could be SKs winning and choosing peeks, or also no one winning at least one of the kills?

If that's possible then why would the mods just give away kills now that there's only 2 teams left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Although wasn't it kicked around that the 0 kills on the first night could be SKs winning and choosing peeks, or also no one winning at least one of the kills?

If that's possible then why would the mods just give away kills now that there's only 2 teams left

I suppose so. I read it as there were going to be two kills each night and there'd be a competition amongst the 3/4 evil sides to who got the 2 kills. Sks could peek instead of kill. Now that we're down to two evils I assumed there'd be no need for competition. I could be wrong of course.

• Advertisement

I suppose so. I read it as there were going to be two kills each night and there'd be a competition amongst the 3/4 evil sides to who got the 2 kills. Sks could peek instead of kill. Now that we're down to two evils I assumed there'd be no need for competition. I could be wrong of course.

This is part of me trying to make a case against you Barney :D your feedback has not helped me hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

lynch form closed

Another quiet day in the village neared it's end, and the villagers were baying for blood.
    She had anticipated this, so when they came for her Quickbeam was not surprised.
    They paraded her though the streets. Let's hang the filthy wolf cried the crowd!
    Hang her they did and raised many a glass to the successful hanging of a wolf.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Seeyis on the other side guys! :(

quickbeam 6 votes: Lord TSC, Nopeare, Stoogie, partyjungle, grumpylumpy, xaracatz
    grumpylumpy 1 vote: Barney
    jayop 1 vote: Mrs FD
    Mrs FD 1 vote: raze them all
    Stoogie 1 vote: quickbeam
    y0ssar1an 1 vote: jayop

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Another quiet day in the village neared it's end, and the villagers were baying for blood.
    She had anticipated this, so when they came for her Quickbeam was not surprised.
    They paraded her though the streets. Let's hang the filthy wolf cried the crowd!

Woah woah woah... successful? Vale, can you confirm? I dont understand why we'd be told this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

????????? just the phrasing or did we get lucky?

Helloooooo?

I'm lonesome positing all by myself.

Except for my echo, thanks MrsFD

????????? just the phrasing or did we get lucky?

If they are telling us, it's probably because there'll only be one kill tomorrow and we'd know then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Many pressing of the mobile equivalent of f5.

If they are telling us, it's probably because there'll only be one kill tomorrow and we'd know then.

We were still confused on how that works though (or I was) and valeyard hadn't told us but we didn't know 100% he was the priest (though most of us seem to believe it)

Mod Clarification

Don't read into the wording of the lynch. Dottie is tired and uninspired this evening

Ohh.. successfully lynched SOMEONE

What??

Mod Clarification

Don't read into the wording of the lynch. Dottie is tired and uninspired this evening

They're saying she wasn't necessarily a wolf... Just that we lynched her... successfully

• Advertisement

Great

Alright lads, who will I peek tonight?

BpyJsBrIcAEb0Sp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Jayop; but you are taking a risk. Also Nursey :P

They're saying she wasn't necessarily a wolf... Just that we lynched her... successfully

Oh I guessed that, but was wondering what YOU meant with your post lol

Yeah, a successful hanging and to the village we think qb is a wolf. Anyway Vale can clear it up, although I'm guessing they were a villager given the clarification.

Oh I guessed that, but was wondering what YOU meant with your post lol

shurrup-500x500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Yeah, a successful hanging and to the village we think qb is a wolf. Anyway Vale can clear it up, although I'm guessing they were a villager given the clarification.

Or Barney; he knows a lot. I had him down on my shyer as the seer; but if you are then he can't be.

Great

Alright lads, who will I peek tonight?

BpyJsBrIcAEb0Sp.jpg

Maybe you could give us some info if it would help?

Stoogie wrote: »
    Or Barney; he knows a lot. I had him down on my shyer as the seer; but if you are then he can't be.

Wish I could say I was the seer, but I am no counterfeit.

Stoogie wrote: »

Yeah unfortunately I peeked my current apprentice first night = good, then Mick = good, then Trit = good, soooooo.... All we've got is a solid apprentice, and the assurance that vale seems to have been telling the truth. Everything he's said matched

• Advertisement

Yeah unfortunately I peeked my current apprentice first night = good, then Mick = good, then Trit = good, soooooo.... All we've got is a solid apprentice, and the assurance that vale seems to have been telling the truth. Everything he's said matched

And don't want to give away the apprentice for obvious reasons

Advertisement