Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

can the prince come forward and tell is whats what please?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

barney92 i thinks today

was someone munched?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

More suss of Stoogie after that post. Will explain later if I survive the munch

All I said was Dottie and Uriel will probably speed up the game. Oh and your dead so that's my fault I suppose?
    Can't believe that the bodyguard didn't protect you, also why only one munch?

stoogie on my radar also

• Advertisement

Ok; Grumpy was a nurse and there are definatly two baddies left. How do I know? Well I'm the apprentice priest so I've seen every death and I've just become the apprentice nurse. Grumpy peeked Barney last night and he's a goody.

Stoogie wrote: »
    Ok; Grumpy was a nurse and there are definatly two baddies left. How do I know? Well I'm the apprentice priest so I've seen every death and I've just become the apprentice nurse. Grumpy peeked Barney last night and he's a goody.

so you're now the priest and seer?

so you're now the priest and seer?

Yes; I don't know why Grumpy said what she said, but I was picked by both Vale and Grumpy, maybe she had second thoughts but she should have been clear.

mods, can we postpone speed day till tomorrow? these far too much happening/needs to be figured out.

I'm happy to go with grumpy's decision and go for yosser.

• Advertisement

Agreed

mods, can we postpone speed day till tomorrow? these far too much happening/needs to be figured out.

Gotcha

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    quickbeam 6 votes: Lord TSC, Nopeare, Stoogie, partyjungle, grumpylumpy, xaracatz
    grumpylumpy 1 vote: Barney
    jayop 1 vote: Mrs FD
    Mrs FD 1 vote: raze them all
    Stoogie 1 vote: quickbeam
    y0ssar1an 1 vote: jayop

Right, quick question for the forum.

This late in the game, can we say the wolves would be working together to pick people off? That people that voted for someone on their own (i.e. anyone who didn't vote for QB) are less likely to be wolves? That the wolves would have lumped on to get someone knocked out, while people who voted on their own did so without consultation with others?

Or is that the wrong idea to be taking? Not saying I've got any legit or concrete ideas, just curious. As I've never been a baddie, I don't have any clue what sort of plans they'd be working on at this stage in the game typically...

Lord TSC wrote: »

This late in the game, can we say the wolves would be working together to pick people off? That people that voted for someone on their own (i.e. anyone who didn't vote for QB) are less likely to be wolves? That the wolves would have lumped on to get someone knocked out, while people who voted on their own did so without consultation with others?

Or is that the wrong idea to be taking? Not saying I've got any legit or concrete ideas, just curious. As I've never been a baddie, I don't have any clue what sort of plans they'd be working on at this stage in the game typically...

Only one kill can only mean one thing; both went for the same person, Grumpy. So either they decided together to both go for her assuming she was protected and then she wasn't or they both randomly went for her. I don't think they'd do the former so I'm going to go with the latter.

There's only a lot to figure out if your a wolf

Assuming we can take Stoogie on face value

why not go for grumpy's other pick?

Do the evils have a shared back room? I'd have to read the OP again but I thought that was a unique idea to the star wars game. We have an SK and a wolf left who are both solo afaik.

grumpy suspects his apprentice isn't all that good?

stoogie and barney possible baddies? whoever was the priest is dead but his apprentice is a wolf, also knows seer is dead so can claim both roles?

all i can say is that i'm a villager and am being stitched up

Do the evils have a shared back room? I'd have to read the OP again but I thought that was a unique idea to the star wars game. We have an SK and a wolf left who are both solo afaik.

Ah, Star Wars was my first so I didn't know shared rooms weren't the norm...

• Advertisement

Ah, Star Wars was my first so I didn't know shared rooms weren't the norm...

Evil roles have access to a shared communication room, where they can communicate with the other teams if they wish. Paris and Rosaline will only gain access to this room once they find each other or all their peeks have been used

so they have access to a shared backroom

stoogie and barney possible baddies? whoever was the priest is dead but his apprentice is a wolf, also knows seer is dead so can claim both roles?

all i can say is that i'm a villager and am being stitched up

Valeyard was and is the priest, no?

It is weird that Grumpy uses his dying breath to call out Stoogie, only for Stoogie to then say he was tight with Grumpy when Grumpy isn't around any more to clarify....
    I'm surprised Dottie and Uriel haven't sped up the game yet; is say they will today.
    I haven't slept; had a storm all night and a fence blew down so I had to fix it or the sheep would escape.

Thats the post that Grumpy was referring to. That last line could easily be seen as a wolf taunting the "sheep" :o

3 wolves blowing down a house?
    It is weird that Grumpy uses his dying breath to call out Stoogie, only for Stoogie to then say he was tight with Grumpy when Grumpy isn't around any more to clarify....

Thats the post that Grumpy was referring to. That last line could easily be seen as a wolf taunting the "sheep" :o

me too, and grumpy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

grumpylumpy 104 - seer
    y0ssar1an22 59 - maybe suss
    The_Valeyard 58 - priest
    Jayop 43
    Stoogie 42 - maybe suss
    MrsFlushdraw 42
    partyjungle 42
    Barney92 35 - suss
    raze_them_all_ 25
    Lord TSC 21 - not much of a read on him
    Xaracatz 13 - no read on her
    Nopeare 9 maybe suss

That's my two cents

So apart from grump being dead this is the roster isn't it.

Can someone please run down which roles might be left for all teams? I'm on my phone and can't really search the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Where's Vale? He should be able to announce if stoogie is the apprentice at least.

Stoogie? What were the checks in order that were performed?

what are people thoughts now? do you all agree we need till 9pm tonight to figure $hit out. A rushed game suits the wolves. we need time to figure out their lies

Only one kill can only mean one thing; both went for the same person, Grumpy. So either they decided together to both go for her assuming she was protected and then she wasn't or they both randomly went for her. I don't think they'd do the former so I'm going to go with the latter.

Not sure if you understood.

What I meant was....Barney, Mrs FD, raze, QB and Jayop all voted for someone that no one else voted for. With their votes, it seems as if there was zero coordination. Here's the votes again...
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    quickbeam 6 votes: Lord TSC, Nopeare, Stoogie, partyjungle, grumpylumpy, xaracatz
    grumpylumpy 1 vote: Barney
    jayop 1 vote: Mrs FD
    Mrs FD 1 vote: raze them all
    Stoogie 1 vote: quickbeam
    y0ssar1an 1 vote: jayop

What I pondered earlier, and why I asked for opinions from people who've played before, was that if I was a bad guy at this point, I'd probably be trying to blend in when voting. Why I asked about shared rooms, etc, is that if all the wolves vote for different people in the lynching vote, it weakens their position somewhat. Wouldn't it be better, from a bad guys perspective, to vote for the popular choice so that it was harder to spot a voting pattern?

Again, this could be rambling or be a stupid line of thought. But if QB was a villager as Valeyard says, and the wolves saw two or three good guys voting for him mistakenly, wouldn't the bad guys lump on QB to get a lynching going their way?

In which case, wouldn't the likely identities of the wolves be in the list of people who voted QB, not the people who stood out by going and voting for a random person on their own?

Or am I giving people too much credit and resorting to armchair psychology that's stupid? :P

• Advertisement

I have been up all night fixing fences to stop my sheep escaping. There is a storm on the west coast.
    Grumpy left me the job we were never in a room together, look at the OP I get the job after she dies and all I get is the Lidl that of her peeks. We never meet.
    It's different with my priest job, Vale and I are in a room together. Have been for two days.

Whatever her issue it must have been small if she didn't bother to elaborate. She must have had doubts but once the successor is picked you can't change. She would have picked early and that's why she hadn't peeked me I assume. Then just before she died I guess she had second thoughts; must have know that there was a chance she'd be munched. I don't get why she wasn't protected or why she came out so early.

Advertisement