Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

what are people thoughts now? do you all agree we need till 9pm tonight to figure $hit out. A rushed game suits the wolves. we need time to figure out their lies

We need Vale to pipe up first. I'm happy to lynch you tbh unless there are some massive revelations from vale

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

We need Vale to pipe up first. I'm happy to lynch you tbh unless there are some massive revelations from vale

why are you happy? you need to think this through for yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Not sure if you understood.

What I meant was....Barney, Mrs FD, raze, QB and Jayop all voted for someone that no one else voted for. With their votes, it seems as if there was zero coordination. Here's the votes again...

What I pondered earlier, and why I asked for opinions from people who've played before, was that if I was a bad guy at this point, I'd probably be trying to blend in when voting. Why I asked about shared rooms, etc, is that if all the wolves vote for different people in the lynching vote, it weakens their position somewhat. Wouldn't it be better, from a bad guys perspective, to vote for the popular choice so that it was harder to spot a voting pattern?

Again, this could be rambling or be a stupid line of thought. But if QB was a villager as Valeyard says, and the wolves saw two or three good guys voting for him mistakenly, wouldn't the bad guys lump on QB to get a lynching going their way?

In which case, wouldn't the likely identities of the wolves be in the list of people who voted QB, not the people who stood out by going and voting for a random person on their own?

Or am I giving people too much credit and resorting to armchair psychology that's stupid? :P

In my experience wolves only vote together if they have to. Otherwise they make up random greviances so they can vote separately to avoid detection later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Remember my theory that Vale could have been the apprentice who then killed the original priest when he first came out. This stoogie stuff is making me terrified that that was true.

Reading back I find it hard to believe that grumpy would have annointed stoogie as her successor given her suspicion.

If that's the case then the village could be in big trouble with a lot more evil left than we thought. Big big trouble.

I think Barney and Yoss are our baddies. Based on exclusion from my peeks.

Baddies could be lurking in low posters giving me nothing to go on, but that's what I've come up with.

Good luck and good night!
    It's not random, I explained in my post:
    I know the names of 2 alive goodies
    I don't want to throw them to the wolves by naming them yet
    The low posters haven't given us much to go on

By process of elimination that leaves me with you two.

Soz bbz

These two posts. Stoogie claims that Barney was checked by grumpy and was cleared. You could easily be a villager, but in terms of probability, you have a greater chance of not being a villager than a random low poster.

Who should we lynch instead?

• Advertisement

We need to lay out an alternative kill order here. Think this through logically.

Can someone please list all the kills and their roles, how they died etc.

We can then look to see if it's possible that we've been hoodwinked.

Jayop wrote: »
    Remember my theory that Vale could have been the apprentice who then killed the original priest when he first came out. This stoogie stuff is making me terrified that that was true.

Reading back I find it hard to believe that grumpy would have annointed stoogie as her successor given her suspicion.

If that's the case then the village could be in big trouble with a lot more evil left than we thought. Big big trouble.

Vale is the priest; I am the apprentice priest. You have never posted so few posts and you have never been evil have you so you have changed your game play totally. Hmmm

If that's true then your all feckin wolves

Yeah unfortunately I peeked my current apprentice first night = good, then Mick = good, then Trit = good, soooooo.... All we've got is a solid apprentice, and the assurance that vale seems to have been telling the truth. Everything he's said matched

OK so grumpy posted this last night.

She had another peak since then. We know Stoogie or Barney weren't peaked night one going by her other posts.

Stoogie this isn't looking good for you.

These two posts. Stoogie claims that Barney was checked by grumpy and was cleared. You could easily be a villager, but in terms of probability, you have a greater chance of not being a villager than a random low poster.

Who should we lynch instead?

Jesus wept; lynch Yosser not Barney or lord T or Mrs Flushdraw or
    Me or Vale ok. First Yosser he even cried out for more time to get his friends together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

here we go...

Can confirm grumpy the nurse.

here we go...

Who's your apprentice? When did you choose them? Why did you choose them? Who else did you consider?

Go

OK so grumpy posted this last night.

She had another peak since then. We know Stoogie or Barney weren't peaked night one going by her other posts.

Stoogie this isn't looking good for you.
    She was obviously trying to make sure there was some streching of the truth so the baddies don't know who her apprentice is.
    Look if I'm not her apprentice they can they step forward please.

Stoogie wrote: »
    She was obviously trying to make sure there was some streching of the truth so the baddies don't know who her apprentice is.
    Look if I'm not her apprentice they can they step forward please.

If you're not her apprentice then we're ****ed. That means Vale is either evil too or is good but picked an evil apprentice which is unlikely.

Real apprentice nurse if you are there. Do not come forward until after the lynch. That's just what they'd like now.

Who is the apprentice if it's not me?
    Vale what are you doing will you tell the man I'm your apprentice.

Who's your apprentice? When did you choose them? Why did you choose them? Who else did you consider?

Go

I choose Stoogie,

I about 2 nights ago.

Seemed less likely to be evil after helping to out couple of evil players n tasks.

Considered Grumpy and Tigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

im voting barny or yossir this lynch, opinions?

I choose Stoogie,

I about 2 nights ago.

Seemed less likely to be evil after helping to out couple of evil players n tasks.

Considered Grumpy and Tigger.

Well Jayop says that means you are Evil. Lol

I'm thinking NoSpare for lunch.

• Advertisement

im voting barny or yossir this lynch, opinions?

Yosser; Grumpy said Yosser or Barney and peeked Barney. So Yosser.

I'm thinking NoSpare for lunch.

I'll peek him tonight and if he's clear we lynch Jayop. Although I've seen this self destructive over thinking from Jayop before.

Stoogie wrote: »
    I'll peek him tonight and if he's clear we lynch Jayop. Although I've seen this self destructive over thinking from Jayop before.

Same with Xara.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

tonight? its after 2 you can peek right?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Hello all. I am getting my excuses in early here. Got absolutely destroyed last night, cannot do humanning today. Have to drive to Belfast in an hour and I may die on the journey (hungover driving is no fun).
    Please continue scheming away till I am recovered. Pray for Molly.

#alternativefacts

Molly was the priest. I think she telegraphed that in her very first post. The Caps picked up on this killed her somehow on night one. There's been unexplained deaths throughout so it's very possible that they had a kill in hand or something. They gambled that she was the priest and Vale came out since and role claimed.

Poke a hole in that please. Pretty please.

#alternativefacts

Molly was the priest. I think she telegraphed that in her very first post. The Caps picked up on this killed her somehow on night one. There's been unexplained deaths throughout so it's very possible that they had a kill in hand or something. They gambled that she was the priest and Vale came out since and role claimed.

I'm the priest.

You are getting desperate Wolfy.

tonight? its after 2 you can peek right?

It's called tonight but yes after 14-00

I'm the priest.

You are getting desperate Wolfy.

Maybe you are, but I don't believe that stoogie isn't evil with this role claim of nurse. If you picked him then surely you'd also question the veracity of his claims here given the grumpy had serious reservations about him.

I'm amazed that a good priest would be so absolutely believing that their apprentice was a good player. You don't know what his original role was any more than I would so I can't understand why you're not questioning him yourself.

Sounds to me like you do know the original role.

#alternativefacts

Mrs flushdraw is the prince. Mrs F told us what happened. Molly was killed by Romeo and Juliett. She was a wolf.

• Advertisement

And Vale liked that post by Molly where she said pray for Molly.

Intriguing?

Advertisement