Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I studied Romeo & Juliet but can't remember much about it. Or Hamlet!

My thoughts are that

Molly died at the hands of either Romeo or Juliet
    Tiggs and GUFC the Bodyguard

I think the bodyguard took the less posting tigger as a villain in hiding!

Mrs F is the prince; or would someone like to not come forward on that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Stoogie wrote: »
    Jesus wept; lynch Yosser not Barney or lord T or Mrs Flushdraw or
    Me or Vale ok. First Yosser he even cried out for more time to get his friends together.

i cried for more time so we can figure out whats going on. Someone is bull$hitting and i wont have time in work to sift back though posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Mrs F is the prince; or would someone like to not come forward on that as well.

Balls

That was a theory nothing more. Read the OP. Romeo and Juliet only get the poison if they find each other.

/If they do not succeed in finding their lover they will continue the game as villagers. Should they find each other they shall receive a vile of poison to be used in the game./

i cried for more time so we can figure out whats going on. Someone is bull$hitting and i wont have time in work to sift back though posts

So far the only people I trust now are you and Lord given what's happened this morning.

What's your thoughts on my everything is ****ed theory?

Vote Yosser or they will split the vote on us. Jayop only started this when we decided on Yosser. It's either a last ditch attempt or there is a hidden role.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

My problem is this, we dont know for sure the bodyguard has used his/her bullets and or if they have the protection thing still, If the bodyguard has no protection left they should come out and clarify if they used the bullets and on who

Grumpy list again.

y0ssar1an22 59 - maybe suss
    The_Valeyard 58 - priest
    Jayop 43
    Stoogie 42 - maybe suss
    MrsFlushdraw 42
    partyjungle 42
    Barney92 35 - suss
    raze_them_all_ 25
    Lord TSC 21 - not much of a read on him
    Xaracatz 13 - no read on her
    Nopeare 9 maybe suss

Now this was posted last night. Stoogie is trying to tell us that before dying she left two cleared people on her list of those who were suss.

Balls to that.

She's not going to make a mistake like that.

I'm voting for stoogie. He's evil as ****.

Mrs flushdraw is the prince. Mrs F told us what happened. Molly was killed by Romeo and Juliett. She was a wolf.

Can you link me to this please

Also stoogie didn't say 'maybe Mrs Fd is the prince' he said it like a fact and was able to find a post immediately.

That to me is straight from the Wolves role hunting thread on the back room. Flushy never role claimed once.

Can you link me to this please

He posted it at 12.02

She never role claimed and he was able to find that post too quick. Like I said it's straight from the Wolves back room.

• Advertisement

My problem is this, we dont know for sure the bodyguard has used his/her bullets and or if they have the protection thing still, If the bodyguard has no protection left they should come out and clarify if they used the bullets and on who

Yes; I thought you were the bodyguard, you can back me up. You shot Ufc because I showed he was evil and then you shot Tigger cos you thought he was evil or maybe because he annoyed you. You didn't kill Molly Romeo and Juliett did and you still have your protection. Tell them.

Regardless of what has happened the kills don't add up to the OP. There's definitely been kills that have happened that we can't account for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Yes; I thought you were the bodyguard, you can back me up. You shot Ufc because I showed he was evil and then you shot Tigger cos you thought he was evil or maybe because he annoyed you. You didn't kill Molly Romeo and Juliett did and you still have your protection. Tell them.

I wish, If i was the body guard before the first night I'd have put a bullet in tigger as I find his volume posting too confusing in game, just like real life I only ever am rolled norm vilager

Jayop wrote: »
    Also stoogie didn't say 'maybe Mrs Fd is the prince' he said it like a fact and was able to find a post immediately.

That to me is straight from the Wolves role hunting thread on the back room. Flushy never role claimed once.

You go to the home page and then you go to the number and it gives all posts by each poster. I can get any post just as fast; pick one.

You go to the home page and then you go to the number and it gives all posts by each poster. I can get any post just as fast; pick one.

That doesn't answer the first part of the post.

Look, there's no way grumpy picks you. None. No way grumpy cleared barney and none. Now you could be throwing barney in here as a red herring but you are Def evil.

The only question I have is whether Vale is also evil or if he really did pick you as an apprentice.

The fact that he is absolutely believing of you now when every priest in every game craps themselves that they might have picked an evil suggests that you are both bad.

The evidence is mounting.

I wish, If i was the body guard before the first night I'd have put a bullet in tigger as I find his volume posting too confusing in game, just like real life I only ever am rolled norm vilager

Romeo and Juliett died together. That probably means they were together and couldn't live apart. Like in the story. So they did meet and they did have the poison and kill Molly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jayop, I'll give you this, you're passionate about this :P

I'm trying to flip a coin between you and Stoogie. I'm useless at picking, but I think for now, I'm voting Stoogie simply because Jayop's putting forth theories that add up with my own :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Lord TSC wrote: »

I'm trying to flip a coin between you and Stoogie. I'm useless at picking, but I think for now, I'm voting Stoogie simply because Jayop's putting forth theories that add up with my own :/

I dont know yet. Could be Stoogie, I picked bad. Or could be a desperate Jayop.

I'm not saying Jayop is wrong, but grumpy is literally the only person I can 100% trust and I'm sticking with his somewhat random assessment of yosser. Although even after typing that I have my doubts.

Well, we have pulled a Hillary Clinton with this confusion.

If either one is innocent by lynch then we need to lunch the other one

Also NoSpare is too quiet. Kill him. Dodge.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I dont know yet. Could be Stoogie, I picked bad. Or could be a desperate Jayop.

Yeap.

But there's a few things. Tigger was initially suspicious of Stoogie; I remmeber Stoogie getting the brunt of that suspicion initially. Stoogie voted for QB last night, which lines up with my (possibly naive) fear that the bad guys would have tried blending in with the vote (Jayop, on the other hand, was the only person to vote for his choice).

Plus, I can't help but feel Jayop's theory holds up about Stoogie not being the nurse now; its very convenient that grumpy calls Stoogie out right before the lynch, only for Stoogie to assume a role that, unless the real nurse comes forward and nearly hangs themselves, is unproveable.

I don't think Valeyard is evil, but mainly because if that was the case, we're screwed and I don't think we can give in to that just yet. So I'm hoping that Stoogie is evil but its not quite as bad as Jayop is worried.

I'm not saying Jayop is wrong, but grumpy is literally the only person I can 100% trust and I'm sticking with his somewhat random assessment of yosser. Although even after typing that I have my doubts.

i'll try to defend myself over lunch, and grumoy didnt even say i was bad. only that he didnt seer peek me. the same can be said for a couple of us left.

This is crazy. Mrs f is the prince I'm convinced of it. If not can the prince step forward please. Can the bodyguard step forward? We have the numbers I know we do; so do you Vale you know we have the numbers. If everyone just announces their roles. Do you need a picture of the fence I fixed with the sheep in the back ground and I'll scratch Stoogie is telling the truth on it. If I do that will you see that I was not making a joke.

Yeap.

But there's a few things. Tigger was initially suspicious of Stoogie; I remmeber Stoogie getting the brunt of that suspicion initially. Stoogie voted for QB last night, which lines up with my (possibly naive) fear that the bad guys would have tried blending in with the vote (Jayop, on the other hand, was the only person to vote for his choice).

Plus, I can't help but feel Jayop's theory holds up about Stoogie not being the nurse now; its very convenient that grumpy calls Stoogie out right before the lynch, only for Stoogie to assume a role that, unless the real nurse comes forward and nearly hangs themselves, is unproveable.

I don't think Valeyard is evil, but mainly because if that was the case, we're screwed and I don't think we can give in to that just yet. So I'm hoping that Stoogie is evil but its not quite as bad as Jayop is worried.
    Grumpy has second thoughts because real sheep are alien to a person who lives in Malta. I live on the west coast, we had a storm and I fixed a fence.

I'm so caught up in the stupidity I forgot to ask the obvious question. If I'm the priest apprentice and I therefore know that the seer apprentice never died why would I come out as the seer apprentice?
    The real seer apprentice would come forward and out me straight away so I'd gain nothing.

I'm so caught up in the stupidity I forgot to ask the obvious question. If I'm the priest apprentice and I therefore know that the seer apprentice never died why would I come out as the seer apprentice?
    The real seer apprentice would come forward and out me straight away so I'd gain nothing.

True, the seer apprentice is not dead, unless are turned evil.

he could be dead already, or you were a wolf and the priest picked badly?

He's not otherwise Vale isn't the real priest. Vale would know.

I was under no pressure. Why would I put the spotlight on myself?

• Advertisement

I'd know if dead

Advertisement