Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Jayop wrote: »
    I was under no pressure. Why would I put the spotlight on myself?

I have no clue? For the laugh, the drama cos you believe what you say or because you are a wolf and you think you can convince people better than I can. Like Andy does sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

To be fair I did tell grumpy, well actually at that stage the unknown nurse, not to say who he had cleared. Especially the person who he had chosen as apprentice. So that would fit with stoogie being the apprentice.

Also of course the apprentice isn't already dead, they are only chosen once the real nurse dies, right?

I literally have to get back to work, can the bodygaurd please believe me you know I'm right also where is Flushy my prince to save me. If she turns up she will tell you. Vote Yosser

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Stoogie wrote: »
    I literally have to get back to work, can the bodygaurd please believe me you know I'm right also where is Flushy my prince to save me. If she turns up she will tell you. Vote Yosser

but yosser is a villager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

but yosser is a villager

Is he?

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    To be fair I did tell grumpy, well actually at that stage the unknown nurse, not to say who he had cleared. Especially the person who he had chosen as apprentice. So that would fit with stoogie being the apprentice.

Also of course the apprentice isn't already dead, they are only chosen once the real nurse dies, right?

No you are chosen before but activated when they die. It's to balance the seer in this game otherwise there'd be two heads in a room working out stuff for picks of who to peek. Like vale and I are in a room but we can't do much really; not like a seer room. The seers never get to communicate. It's in the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

More suss of Stoogie after that post. Will explain later if I survive the munch
    All I said was Dottie and Uriel will probably speed up the game. Oh and your dead so that's my fault I suppose?
    Can't believe that the bodyguard didn't protect you, also why only one munch?
    stoogie on my radar also
    Ok; Grumpy was a nurse and there are definatly two baddies left. How do I know? Well I'm the apprentice priest so I've seen every death and I've just become the apprentice nurse. Grumpy peeked Barney last night and he's a goody.
    grumpy suspects his apprentice isn't all that good?
    I have been up all night fixing fences to stop my sheep escaping. There is a storm on the west coast.
    Grumpy left me the job we were never in a room together, look at the OP I get the job after she dies and all I get is the Lidl that of her peeks. We never meet.
    It's different with my priest job, Vale and I are in a room together. Have been for two days.

Whatever her issue it must have been small if she didn't bother to elaborate. She must have had doubts but once the successor is picked you can't change. She would have picked early and that's why she hadn't peeked me I assume. Then just before she died I guess she had second thoughts; must have know that there was a chance she'd be munched. I don't get why she wasn't protected or why she came out so early.
    Mrs flushdraw is the prince. Mrs F told us what happened. Molly was killed by Romeo and Juliett. She was a wolf.
    Mrs F is the prince; or would someone like to not come forward on that as well.

Just on the above. I call bullcrap on stooge. I am. Not the Prince and not a wolf. Just villager.
    The fact that grumpy was suss of you makes me wary.

She posted that she peeked the person she chose for apprentice did she not. That means he is talking rubbish.

Def a wolf claiming a role.

Get on stooge folks and I guarantee you Vale will come back and tell us he is a wolf.

Lets not fk this up folks. In a good position at minute.

Prince, don't come out. Seems like a wolf trick to expose the role.

Vote stoogie village. For the win!

Just on the above. I call bullcrap on stooge. I am. Not the Prince and not a wolf. Just villager.

She posted that she peeked the person she chose for apprentice did she not. That means he is talking rubbish.

Get on stooge folks and I guarantee you Vale will come back and tell us he is a wolf.

Still two baddies.

This part is important. Grumpy definitely said she peeked her apprentice. I'm not sure why she would be suddenly suspect of stoogie just before she died if she had already peeked her.

This part is important. Grumpy definitely said she peeked her apprentice. I'm not sure why she would be suddenly suspect of stoogie just before she died if she had already peeked her.

Exactly. We need to nail this hairy feck now. I've voted anyway. Only got 7 "minutes left of lunch

• Advertisement

Apologies if I'm fluffing my pronouns

Still two baddies.

Are you saying just that two remain?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah unfortunately I peeked my current apprentice first night = good, then Mick = good, then Trit = good, soooooo.... All we've got is a solid apprentice, and the assurance that vale seems to have been telling the truth. Everything he's said matched
    I've managed to not peek a single wolf. And most of my peeks died. So now I've got my apprentice, and a good player left alive. Didn't want to give the bad guys a target by announcing it.

Figured I could do that after today's munch if it's necessary

Grumpy confirmed she peeked her current apprentice. Even said that said apprentice was "solid".

Then used her final post to throw suspicion on Stoogie.

So if Grumpy picked Stoogie for a check and saw nothing wrong, why throw Stoogie under the bus just before she died?

My belief...Stoogie is bait to get the actual apprentice to step forward. I don't think Valeyard is evil, but just chose a wolf. I think Stoogie is trying to grab as many roled villagers as possible now and drag them into the light before a lynching.

I also think I know who the actual apprentice is too :P

Which is why I'm 100% sure that when things go south later, I'll be looking at everyone making fun of my sheer numb-headedness on this :P

Seer passes on role in the event of their death. Are they going to choose a dead person?

Switching to stoogie. Three things:

Grumpy said apprentice was peeked and solid
    Grumpy threw stoogie under the bus, contrary to being solid/peeked
    Stoogie was very quick for him to come out after grumpy's death. Stinks of planning

There are people we are letting fly under the radar.

I'm not convinced about Stoogie been bad.

If he ends up dead, those who votes for him will be targets for next lynch

I've managed to not peek a single wolf. And most of my peeks died. So now I've got my apprentice, and a good player left alive. Didn't want to give the bad guys a target by announcing it.

Figured I could do that after today's munch if it's necessary
    More suss of Stoogie after that post. Will explain later if I survive the munch
    Ok; Grumpy was a nurse and there are definatly two baddies left. How do I know? Well I'm the apprentice priest so I've seen every death and I've just become the apprentice nurse. Grumpy peeked Barney last night and he's a goody.

how can stoogie have been picked by grumpy , and then grumpy says he suspicious of stoogie?

I think Barney and Yoss are our baddies. Based on exclusion from my peeks.

Baddies could be lurking in low posters giving me nothing to go on, but that's what I've come up with.

Good luck and good night!

this could also implicate barney. perhaps he is also bad, but stoogie says he's good, throwing me under the bus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

There are people we are letting fly under the radar.

I'm not convinced about Stoogie been bad.

If he ends up dead, those who votes for him will be targets for next lynch

Or slaughter in your case.

I'm not sure how the votes are stacking up but hopefully stoogie is a goner.

I don't understand what's going on im convinced Flushy is the prince and TBH I'm thinking all sorts of things now.

• Advertisement

this could also implicate barney. perhaps he is also bad, but stoogie says he's good, throwing me under the bus

Oh I'm good, but I still don't believe stoogie. Jayop is my other suspicion.

I don't understand what's going on im convinced Flushy is the prince and TBH I'm thinking all sorts of things now.

That was another slip up from you imo. You had her pegged as the prince in your back forum and just assumed we'd eat it the way you eat villagers.

For shame stoogie. A poor effort after a good game of hiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

dottie_lottie was on her lunch and had no time to write a poem!

Stoogie was lynched by the village

Please please please please be a wolf

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Paging Valeyard :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

again, short on time votes are as follows:

raze them all Barney92
    The_Valeyard Nopeare
    Barney92 Stoogie
    Jayop Stoogie
    Lord TSC Stoogie
    Mrsflushdraw Stoogie
    partyjungle Stoogie
    y0ssar1an22 Stoogie
    Stoogie y0ssar1an22

See you all at 8pm for munch. nom nom nom!

Vale how much time do you need to decide? Surely you 2 had planned for this?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    again, short on time votes are as follows:

raze them all Barney92
    The_Valeyard Nopeare
    Barney92 Stoogie
    Jayop Stoogie
    Lord TSC Stoogie
    Mrsflushdraw Stoogie
    partyjungle Stoogie
    y0ssar1an22 Stoogie
    Stoogie y0ssar1an22

See you all at 8pm for munch. nom nom nom!

Well that tells us nothing. Raze voting off stoogie was strange but barney I'd be worried about too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Jayop wrote: »
    Well that tells us nothing. Raze voting off stoogie was strange but barney I'd be worried about too.

I had announced i was voting 1 od 2 people well earlier

• Advertisement

Nopeare didn't vote? How many missed vote is that?

Advertisement