Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm on my second hangover from one session here. I had a quick read through there but nothing jumped out at me. I'll go over it again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Well it was harder that I thought ti get online, not allowed mobiles out of the bag and they kept on silence. Thankfully I am in an industrial estate with not much to do so can get on during my lunch break.

Read everything but no firm read on anyone.
    Will read better once I get home

You need a transparent bag...

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

gufc21 wrote: »
    Fair enough.... i believe you tbh.

I'd be inclined to belive her too, but tbh it's the only thing I have to go on out of anyone

Also think cdaly is behaving a little strangely, but nothing solid there. She might just be odd ;)

good morfternoon village, I am currently catching up on this mornings events

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

regarding the no kill last night....we know there was a 4 way competition for 1 kill. what if SKa won and chose to kill SKb. would the mods let that stand, or just have no kill?
    its a tricky 1, cos if the above is correct the SK's now know each other.
    did anyone have a reasonable explanation as to why no kill last night?

• Advertisement

Options I can come up with:

1. No one won the kill
    2. Whoever won chose a member of the bad team and the mods didn't let it stand (seems unlikely after the outcry in the last game)
    3. No one showed up to vote/compete
    4. They did this on purpose to mess with us (can't see a reason for that)
    5. SK won and chose a peek instead of a kill (possibly they only get their peek after finding each other so that seems too soon)

That everything?

1. No one won the kill
    2. Whoever won chose a member of the bad team and the mods didn't let it stand (seems unlikely after the outcry in the last game)
    5. SK won and chose a peek instead of a kill (possibly they only get their peek after finding each other so that seems too soon)

That everything?

i suppose there could have been a task to be completed in thread. whoever does it 1st won the kill.
    maybe the task would be obvious so no team risked doing the task, hence no kill?

who doesnt love a post count table

Tigger 27
    grumpylumpy 26
    Mollyb60 24
    MicksJaguar 19
    sullivlo 16
    quickbeam 13
    tritium 11
    WerewolfGM 11
    MrsFlushdraw 8
    Stoogie 7
    cdaly_ 7
    andy125 7
    Barney92 7
    gufc21 6
    The_Valeyard 6
    Lord TSC 6
    Nopeare 5
    y0ssar1an22 5
    partyjungle 2
    Jayop 1
    raze_them_all_ 1
    Xaracatz 1

andy125
    Barney92
    cdaly_
    grumpylumpy
    gufc21
    Jayop
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    MrsFlushdraw
    Nopeare
    partyjungle
    quickbeam
    raze_them_all_
    Stoogie
    sullivlo
    The_Valeyard
    Tigger
    tritium
    Xaracatz
    y0ssar1an22

So by my exceptional counting everyone has at least 1 post no non posters

If option 3 would be a runner we might look at low/no posters from last night. If everyone was hungover/boozing its possible they never got their s**t together

So by my exceptional counting everyone has at least 1 post no non posters

There goes my no one showed up theory

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

No. We can really only guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Good question. Grumpy seems to have covered all options here:

1. No one won the kill

That everything?

Unfortunately, every one of those scenarios are possible :(

One other thing that is a potential runner - was the victim saved by the bodyguard? They'd lose bodyguard status, but would still have the bullets. mods can we get clarification as to whether it will be confirmed in the death announcement whether there was a block on the kill?

I had myself on board with thinking the SK won, but then the question of "do they get a peek before finding each other" thing came up.

I don't want to be the first to mention it but.....

Do we have a plan for tonight?

Options:
    - FFA
    - Racing two/three posters
    - Secret voting with explanations after

There are other options I'm sure. Happy to go along with the majority as I'm currently stumped as to who to vote to lynch.

sullivlo wrote: »
    One other thing that is a potential runner - was the victim saved by the bodyguard? They'd lose bodyguard status, but would still have the bullets. mods can we get clarification as to whether it will be confirmed in the death announcement whether there was a block on the kill?

I thought that too, but Trit cleverly reminded me that if the bodyguard had saved the munchee, then the attacker would have been killed, so we would have had one death.
    There are other options I'm sure. Happy to go along with the majority as I'm currently stumped as to who to vote to lynch.

I know who I'm voting for. Vote already cast since 10.02am this morning :P

Options:
    - FFA
    - Racing two/three posters
    - Secret voting with explanations after

What's the difference between FFA and racing posters? I thought they were the same. Playing remedial ww here!

What's the difference between FFA and racing posters? I thought they were the same. Playing remedial ww here!

Nothing much. Both involve a race at the end. However FFA provides a democratic way of deciding who's in the race. Just racing would involve somebody deciding who to put up for the race and everybody else just going along with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

regarding the no kill last night....we know there was a 4 way competition for 1 kill. what if SKa won and chose to kill SKb. would the mods let that stand, or just have no kill?
    its a tricky 1, cos if the above is correct the SK's now know each other.

I don't think they could have no kill. SKa and SKb do not know each other at the start. Each can try to peek the other and, if successful, form a team. If they're not successful, they work independently, are enemies and therefore can kill each other. Before they find each other, they're presumably also enemies and therefore can kill each other. So if SKa kills SKb, that should stand.

The SKs might just have come clean in the shared evil backroom so that they could find each other? Be risky as the Monts and Caps would also know who they were but it might have been a risk they thought worth taking.

If the monts/caps won and one of them didn't reveal their identity, and the other voted to munch their partner though?

If the monts/caps won and one of them didn't reveal their identity, and the other voted to munch their partner though?

Yes, might have been what happened. Like last game where your teammates tried to kill you.

quickbeam wrote: »
    The SKs might just have come clean in the shared evil backroom so that they could find each other? Be risky as the Monts and Caps would also know who they were but it might have been a risk they thought worth taking.

What????

• Advertisement

Yes, might have been what happened. Like last game where your teammates tried to kill you.

:o

Yep, speaking from experience of being disorganised and ridiculous

I thought that too, but Trit cleverly reminded me that if the bodyguard had saved the munchee, then the attacker would have been killed, so we would have had one death.

I know who I'm voting for. Vote already cast since 10.02am this morning :P
    I thought we were friends :(

What????

What?

I thought we were friends :(

The week of a WW game, I have no friends!! :pac:

what about fellow villagers? unless you are a SK with no friends?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Well; not until you find the other serial killer :)

what about fellow villagers? unless you are a SK with no friends?

Snap :)

This is such a unlikely idea that I think you acually might be a SK. Seriously they'd be killed at the next munch.

• Advertisement

Evil Roles

Evil roles have access to a shared communication room, where they can communicate with the other teams if they wish. Paris and Rosaline will only gain access to this room once they find each other or all their peeks have been used

Unlikely the SKs even have access to the shared room yet. Intentional slip up to hide an SK?

Advertisement