Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW IX - Valentines Day Massacre

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Unlikely the SKs even have access to the shared room yet. Intentional slip up to hide an SK?

Or; if as we suspect a SK won the first nights action and chose peek instead of kill and one SK found the other (it's not 20-1 btw it's much less once you factor in any level of skill at all) and they do have access.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Unlikely the SKs even have access to the shared room yet. Intentional slip up to hide an SK?

Ah, okay. I thought all the evils shared a room as well has having their own rooms.

The scenario I put forward is about as likely as any of the others. We've seen evil teams co-operating before.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Ah, okay. I thought all the evils shared a room as well has having their own rooms.

The scenario I put forward is about as likely as any of the others. We've seen evil teams co-operating before.

No; not like that, the only time someone said who they were in a shared room they were killed an hour later.

Mercuito when you get a chance could you get around to shooting Molly thatd be great thanks

Mercuito when you get a chance could you get around to shooting Molly thatd be great thanks

What did Molly do? Also if Molly isn't a SK that's gonna be a waste.

• Advertisement

Stoogie wrote: »

She is though so its all good,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Stoogie wrote: »

Well I can tell you right now it's gonna be a waste. You'll end up with a dead villager and a useless assassin. Mercutio please hold onto your bullets unless you're
    a) about to die
    b) more than 75% sure that someone is Paris/Rosalind.

What makes you think I'm an SK mick? Are you just basing this on the stupid song thing?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well I can tell you right now it's gonna be a waste. You'll end up with a dead villager and a useless assassin. Mercutio please hold onto your bullets unless you're
    a) about to die
    b) more than 75% sure that someone is Paris/Rosalind.

O your back just like that

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    What makes you think I'm an SK mick? Are you just basing this on the stupid song thing?

That song thing made absolutely no sense to me so no, im basing it mainly on you being one of the SKs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

That song thing made absolutely no sense to me so no, im basing it mainly on you being one of the SKs

Tbh i think its something very small to be basing sk on and definitely on shooting her!!! Obviously jumping back in as soon as accusation is made is suspicious but if you think she is evil make a case for the lynching. On day 1 it wont take a lot to persuade people.

No need to risk the 2nd bullet on the song thing imo, well i believed her so i am biased, with regards shooting her anyway. String her up for all i care :D

gufc21 wrote: »
    Tbh i think its something very small to be basing sk on and definitely on shooting her!!! Obviously jumping back in as soon as accusation is made is suspicious but if you think she is evil make a case for the lynching. On day 1 it wont take a lot to persuade people.

No need to risk the 2nd bullet on the song thing imo, well i believed her so i am biased, with regards shooting her anyway. String her up for all i care :D

ha ha honestly I just wanted to give her a little rattle to see what fell out, I didnt think she would get shot on one post by me, Id happily string her up tonight alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

OTOH, Mick/Tigger's birthdays is bothering me...

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

cdaly_ wrote: »

Why?

O your back just like that

Never heard of the 3pm tea break?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Ummm - I'm suspicious of Quickbeam. That's partly because I misunderstood the purpose of her earlier message to Sullivo when QB said something like "back when I was evil". I understand now the point she was trying to make, but something still seems off.

Did Tigger and Micks not already know that they shared a birthday? Somebody said it was discussed previously. If so - why all the dramatics on thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I was on the beer since Thursday and made the mistake of playing football Sunday. Naturally I spent the the day puking so was dead yday. Will be posting more regularly now

Merc when your finished shooting Molly could you shoot her lover Cdaly thatd be sound or you can do Cdaly first molly 2nd your choice

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Merc when your finished shooting Molly could you shoot her lover Cdaly thatd be sound or you can do Cdaly first molly 2nd your choice

It sounded to me like cdaly might be trying to get attention away from Mol there... Could they be a team of two? Caps/Monts.... Romeo/Juliet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

It sounded to me like cdaly might be trying to get attention away from Mol there... Could they be a team of two? Caps/Monts.... Romeo/Juliet?

would it be that obvious though?

• Advertisement

Its also worth noting both Molly and Cdaly both wrote Vial in seperate posts today

Possible team task?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Its also worth noting both Molly and Cdaly both wrote Vial in seperate posts today

Possible team task?

Good spot. Using a love of grammar to get the first one in... interesting.

You mean like Molly playing dumb or Mick/Tigger's birthdays?...

Earlier Molly and the birthdays bothered Cdaly but then it was just the birthdays I wonder why the change of heart, also wierd to bring it up after Id just accused Molly just saying

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Ummm - I'm suspicious of Quickbeam. That's partly because I misunderstood the purpose of her earlier message to Sullivo when QB said something like "back when I was evil". I understand now the point she was trying to make, but something still seems off.

Did Tigger and Micks not already know that they shared a birthday? Somebody said it was discussed previously. If so - why all the dramatics on thread?
    When Jay was organising the 1 night game Tigger said that his birthday was around now. I don't know if they already knew that they had the same birthday but it's meta to go looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I hate this having to vote before the evils have a kill. It almost feels like we're going to do their job for them and start tomorrow night way behind when we actually have something to go on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Jayop wrote: »
    I hate this having to vote before the evils have a kill. It almost feels like we're going to do their job for them and start tomorrow night way behind when we actually have something to go on.

Yep. Just gotta pick clever.

Any silent players so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Yep. Just gotta pick clever.

Any silent players so far?

Think everyone has posted. Think mick put something up earlier.

4 hours to the lynch and no consensus. What shall we do?

sullivlo wrote: »
    Think everyone has posted. Think mick put something up earlier.

4 hours to the lynch and no consensus. What shall we do?

Well are options are Molly as she is one of the Sks and Cdaly is probably her lover, sorry Mr Molly if you had to find it out like this

You for you dodgy post last night

Or Me or Trigger for having the same birthday

Dont think Ive left any other theories out have I?

I think anonymous vote is best with explanation afterwards. We stand to gain more information that way.

• Advertisement

I presume what happened last night is that an SK won the task and chose to peek rather than kill

Advertisement