Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Feature for garden

Options
  • 17-02-2017 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I would love a water feature in my garden but at the moment I am not too sure how to incorporate it in to it.

My ideal area would be close to our patio area which is a very good size.

Where would be a good place to go and get some ideas, I am finding it hard to get any good ideas online.

We have a hexagonal type gazebo which is made out of granite and timber windows and I we do use it quite a bit during the summer. It might be nice to have it close by when sitting out entertaining in it.

Another option is we have a granite wall around the drive of our house and surrounding the house so we were planning on putting in steps in this wall that lead to one patio area and maybe having some water feature near by.

Would welcome some ideas or where best to go looking for some!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Blessed here with a ready made mountain stream that runs through the garden - and supplies the water for the cottage.

Flowing water is a delight so good luck with your idea. There are two plank bridges here and terraced areas along the bank.

Advertisement