Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Dublin that will fix + respray fairings?

• 17-02-2017 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭

Got a smack off a car last week... bitta cosmetic damage done to the fairings and just looking into possibility of repairing them as opposed to replacing them entirely

Any info appreciated lads thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

I;ve used Ken at motorcycle paint shop, he's good but not cheap.http://www.motorcyclepaintshop.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

I;ve used Ken at motorcycle paint shop, he's good but not cheap.http://www.motorcyclepaintshop.ie

Nice one Ill check it out thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

How cheap is not cheap? I have a small crack/scrap on the rear of mine, been meaning to get it fixed for ages. What would it cost?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

Zascar wrote: »
    How cheap is not cheap? I have a small crack/scrap on the rear of mine, been meaning to get it fixed for ages. What would it cost?

Hard to say what it would cost, I got a full re spray and some fairing repairs on a gsxr 600 and that was almost 1000 euro, but that was back in the celtic tiger days when everything was good. If its just a small scrap/crack maybe try dent pro, they maybe able to give you a quote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Ken in Dublin and Stephan up in SD Designs in Kells are both savage.
    Also Byrne and Murphy in Crumlin.They are very good too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

I;ve used Ken at motorcycle paint shop, he's good but not cheap.

Ken fixed now sprayed fairings for me last year...top job and very reasonably priced...surprised how reasonable it was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭bladespin

Ken in Dublin and Stephan up in SD Designs in Kells are both savage.
    Also Byrne and Murphy in Crumlin.They are very good too.

Can vouch for Stef

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

Advertisement